MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Am new here, just got my Cooper S today and am well pleased with it!! Want to get some white rear lights for the car, have seen them on a website in the Uk. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how difficult they are to fit??

I have changed the rear clusters on my last two cars which were both VW golfs ( a mk3 then a mk4), the mk3 i did myself, the mk4 was too fiddly so got a mechanic to do it. Are the mini lights going to be a pain to install???

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Cooky

·
See you in my rear view!!
901 Posts
Not very....I mean I did it!!! Twice!!!!!!!

Jones! :D:D:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I know its not rocket science, but what tools will I need and how difficult is it to access the various screws/bolts holding the rear light clusters in place???? Don't fancy wasting money on BMW or mechanic to fit them if I can do it myself.

Cooky

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers mate.

Will get them ordered and fit em then post a few pics. Getting some tints done too!

Cooky

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
Just one thing to remember - those lights pictured are the old design - and if your cars new - i.e. post 05 facelift, the reversing lights and fog lights have swapped position so there maybe some additional wiring to contend with.

Just thought I would point that one out. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts