Discussion Starter #1
arghhh

sick of waiting

only been three weeks

how long after order date did u get del date

·
DS/B Cooper Works
179 Posts
:) Oh the joy of waiting for your beloved. Have you got a production week from your dealer yet????
As soon as you get this you can expect it at the dealer within about 2 weeks after the build date. that is how it was with me on my previous 57 plate.

Try not to let it get to you the waiting is the worst part. I passed the time by going on holiday and met up with it on the assembly line when I visited the factory. This made it a little easier.

WD

·
Waiting for Works Clubman
338 Posts
Frustrating? Don't get me started. Especially as I could do with a bigger car right now (this year's family holiday was a real tight squeeze), and *have* to have a bigger car by the end of March 09.

Here's hoping that they sort out the supplies of JCW aerokits in both Hatch and Clubman styles, and in all the colours, ASAP.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mines pw
middle oct if order now is about 6 weeks
maybe i have only 3 weeks left !!!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Frustrating? Don't get me started. Especially as I could do with a bigger car right now (this year's family holiday was a real tight squeeze), and *have* to have a bigger car by the end of March 09.

Here's hoping that they sort out the supplies of JCW aerokits in both Hatch and Clubman styles, and in all the colours, ASAP.
Hear hear! They are losing orders like this but I expect they wanted to gauge interest first before they rolled out the colours.
I am not going to pay near 25k unless I can have it in the colour I want, otherwise I am ready to order now!

·
FS58MBW
69 Posts
Ordered mine early June and during the wait changed the spec several times until it was committed to production. The wait is almost over - frustrating that it is sitting at the dealers and I can't drive it until Monday! Spending the weekend clearing out the garage to make room :)

·
Waiting for Works Clubman
338 Posts
It's odd that they think that the colour-coded JCW aero kit is essential to sales, yet couldn't organise it in time for the launch in any version except the Hatch (and that in just 4 colours, no PDC). It's doubly strange when they don't actually expect to sell more than a thousand JCW cars of either type in any one year. But with such low volumes, you'd think taht every sale would count. Not so, apparently - I'm free to buy a Golf any time that the wait gets on my tits enough to make me pull the order.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts