MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Nichola
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again,

Just thought id ask around and see how many miles people done in their first week of picking up there new Mini.

I got mine Saturday afternoon and im on about 350, which i dont think is any where as bad as it could me :D

Nichola

·
the DASH LIGHT king ? ;)
485 Posts
OMG i did loads...only had her 3 weeks now and done 800 miles !!!

did 450 miles in first week,,,,thats cuz of showing it off 2 peeps, then travelling to gaydon to do my first official new mini meet (cuz before i always hitched a lift with desert storm and my gfriend) :D

god how sad am i :rolleyes:

·
Nichola
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2BAR_G40 said:
OMG i did loads...only had her 3 weeks now and done 800 miles !!!

did 450 miles in first week,,,,thats cuz of showing it off 2 peeps, then travelling to gaydon to do my first official new mini meet (cuz before i always hitched a lift with desert storm and my gfriend) :D

god how sad am i :rolleyes:
ha ha dont worry im just as bad, i couldnt get to one on the 3rd as i didnt have mini, was gutted, sulked all day, i should have just went in my fiesta ghia, but i was imbarassed to pull up in that with a car park/pub filled with minis ha ha im off out in a min to giver her her nightly play before shes put away for bedtime (ha ha haha now thats sad)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Almost 600 since Fri night

I have done almost 600 since Friday night when I picked it up.

Fri --> ~100 miles around Chicago
Sat --> ~200 miles to Rockford
Sun--> ~250 miles to Starved Rock (Utica, IL) with the Chicago Mini Club.

The drive to Starved Rock was awesome. Took all the back roads with lots of twisties. What a fun car to drive, it just sticks to the road.

·
Registered
5 Posts
just too much fun

I put the required 1250 on in the first week! I would not have done as much driving except, I had friends fly in from out of town... and well one thing led to another!
I do a lot of driving in general though, and all of it is awesome in my new car. I have put 5000 miles on in one and a half months.

·
In my perfect MINI world
371 Posts
Cynic13th said:
I put the required 1250 on in the first week! I would not have done as much driving except, I had friends fly in from out of town... and well one thing led to another!
I do a lot of driving in general though, and all of it is awesome in my new car. I have put 5000 miles on in one and a half months.
5000 in 1 1/2 months!?!?!? Do you realize that at that rate your warranty will be over in just 15 months. :eek:

·
Damned
4,534 Posts
I now feel a Total Letdown to MINI Fraternity after reading these figures. :eek:
I did a grand total 16 miles in the first week thanks to an unfortunate Drilling Mishap on the 1st day & Now after around 7 weeks can Only celebrate the 700 mile Landmark.
Still, Its been cheap to run :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
reills said:
5000 in 1 1/2 months!?!?!? Do you realize that at that rate your warranty will be over in just 15 months. :eek:
Yes I know, but I can't help it.... hmmm time to check into a clinic and deal with my addiction.
:(

·
Registered
5 Posts
mr bones said:
have had my s seven weeks and a day. 7200 hundred miles and one
windshield/windscreen down. this car is crazy and i love it.
I lost a windshield already also, in the first week of owning the car!
:rolleyes:
I am sooo lucky

·
Registered
255 Posts
Got mine on Oct. 11, in the afternoon. As of this afternoon, 10 days later, just a wee bit over 900 miles! (turned over just as I got to my driveway :) ) (I had an out-of-state trip this past weekend, hence the miles).

·
Motoring since 8/4/04 :)
553 Posts
mr bones said:
have had my s seven weeks and a day. 7200 hundred miles and one
windshield/windscreen down. this car is crazy and i love it.
Wow that's a lot! Any stonechips?

I did 3000 the first month and I just passed 5000 last weekend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.