MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ello!!! just curious as to how many miles ppl have on their minis? plz include ur year! i feel my 58 plate has racked up a few already...1950 already :( hope some1 has more on theirs than i do!

also forgot....my 04 cooper, when we parted company, had around 53500

·
JcwMiniAdventures
434 Posts
Hi i have a 2003 plate its coming up to 26500 - i have done just over 11500 since i owned for two years

My friend has just sold his 04 plate with over 75000

·
Registered
192 Posts
Got an 07 cooper & have done 25000 miles, my prevous cooper (PE04 GCX) if anyone has it had 39000 on it when i got rid of it after 3 years

·
Registered
369 Posts
I've got a 57 Cooper convertible and I've done nearly 11,000 miles...I'd like to do less but it's our only car at the moment so it's inevitable!

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
Our 07 Cooper has only got 7k on it :eek: :eek:
My 08 TT has more then that already :rolleyes:

Doesn't take a genius to sork out which is the better car ;)

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
About 23000. Does a lot less miles now though... 2k since march...

·
Registered
662 Posts
didn't realise it was an english lesson. thought was about mini's :D
It's not, but if you want people to understand what you're posting, it's probably best to write in proper English, as opposed to the bastardised form that is text speak. Personally, if you write in text speak, I make all kinds of assumptions about your intellect (or lack of) and just skip your post. Incidentally, the plural of "MINI" doesn't require an apostrophe.

As for my MINI, it has 21 miles on the clock, as I only picked it up this afternoon.

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,172 Posts
A february '07 R53 MCS hard top here, with 30,450 miles - and that's weekend and holiday mileage only :D

Tigger.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts