MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many people have ordered a MINI one.
I have a chilli red one on order with salt package,8 spoke alloys, minidisc with radio boost,onboard computer and the tlc package.
Anyone else? B)
Fontal

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a silver one with salt pack and sunroof..
half october delivery

btw the belgium spec are a bit different .... rev counter is standard so they put the cdplayer with the boost pack in the salt pack... ;)

grtz
BJ

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tlc package is servicing deal where you pay £100 and that covers the servicing for five years or 50000 miles.(parts and labour)

·
Moderator & Sponsor
358 Posts
I\'m due to get a Liquid Yellow ONE with Salt, minidisc, 8 spoke Alloys, TSC, TLC and a leather steering wheel at the end of September..:)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ordered a One in indi blue with Salt pack, 8 spoke alloys, sunroof, leather
steering wheel, chrome bumpers and TLC. Due in the middle of september.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ordered a One in indi blue with Salt pack, 8 spoke alloys, sunroof, leather
steering wheel, chrome bumpers and TLC. Due in the middle of september.

·
5 years with MINI ONE
244 Posts
I have ordered a BLACK one with CD player(with boost pack), 7 hole alloys, salt pack, leather steering wheel, remote control alarm & TLC package. Also I will be getting the MINI one without the badge \"ONE\" on the boot and I will also get a non-smokers pack!.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a Pure Silver One, +salt pack, heated jets/mirrors, ASC+T and TLC. Probably the cheapest Mini anyone seems to have gone for!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
i gotta pure silver one or order with salt & tlc packs, 8 spoke alloys, alarm & crome bumper inserts!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
just ordered leather steering wheel & heat mirrors & washer jets too!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi! We\'ve had ours for 3 weeks now. It\'s Indi metallic blue, Salt Pack, half Leather,with 8spoke alloys , and chromed bumpers. We LOVVVe It!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I\'ve ordered a black ONE with salt, CD Boost, chrome bumper inserts, sunroof, TLC and without the smokers pack. It is @ the dealer\'s and I collect it next week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We\'ve had ours 4 7 weeks now.Few teething problems !!!!!!!!! but since Gaydon we\'ve had no problems!!!!!!!

Ally & Hazy

·
Registered
391 Posts
Mini one

I have got a Mini one that I picked up in September. I have added, Air con, Alarm, salt pack, Cd player, 17' Alloys. Mine is red and I love it!

·
Registered
546 Posts
On Order (again!!)

Ordered my second One last Sunday - first one got damaged on day I was to pick it up (as detailed elswehere).

Now eagerly awaiting January delivery: Chili Red, 8 spoke alloys, Salt pack, de-badged, leather wheel and gearknob, aircon, spacesaver wheel/tyre, CD prep kit, ISOFIX, heated mirrors/washers and the inevitable TLC.

Just £95 more than a "basic" Cooper but with all the essential extras.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts