MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many teenagers will buy or already own a mini cooper or cooper "S"? I count as one:)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Brave, Brave Man!

Dread to think what the Insurance will be like...

Not sure about insurance where you are, but it's going to cost me around £1000 to insure my Cooper; and that's at the tender age of 23 :mad: :mad: :mad:

All credit to you though - go for it :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
my insurance would have been 3 grand :) but lucky got it under my dads name (£1400 for the both of us)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Got a ONE on order & im 19 at the moment :) But i'll be the tender age of 20 when I take delivery :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
ELISEBOY said:
god being a teenager seems SOOOOOOOooooooo long ago
:(
Thats because it was for you! :D :D :D :D ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
With regard to insurance, i'm 20 (OK not a teenager anymore) and i pay £1200 for my Mini Cooper Chilli.

Thats with Elephant.co.uk, the next best quote i got was £1900:eek:

Great car though so well worth the money:)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Thats funny, I thought Ginola was older than that :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Smiffy

Its a nickname i got from a mate who is a Chelsea supporter:confused: , my names David so it seemed to stick. it was the best name i could come up with for registration:)

·
Registered
391 Posts
oh so young

I am 20 now, but I was 19 when I got my One. I pay 600 pounds for my insurance through Elephant. Once again the closest was over a grand, Not bad I thought.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Good to see your all paying my wages :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
I just got my insurance from Elephant today too - the cheapest by far. :D :D :D I'm 23 (by a few days) and it 'only' :p cost £463 fully comp with business use. It worked out cheaper to add my girlfriend to the insurance than have me on my own!:confused: So she's on the insurance but I'm not sure if I'll let her drive my baby!

·
Registered
97 Posts
...maybe this is what Basil was referring to....:confused:

Brigantine: A brigantine (the shortened expression is brig) is a small vessel equipped both for sailing and rowing, swifter and more easily maneuvered than larger ships, and hence employed for purposes of piracy, espionage, reconnoitering, etc., and as an attendant upon larger ships for protection, landing purposes, etc. The earlier days the brig was a vessel with two masts square-rigged like a ship's fore- and main-masts, but carrying also on her main-mast a lower fore-and-aft sail with a gaff and boom. In later times, while still having only two masts, it carried square sails on her fore-mast, and, as to its after-mast, it was like that of the main-mast of a schooner, that is to say, fore-and-aft-rigged.

...or maybe not.

ps. the MINI is more like a Clipper than a Brigantine
:D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts