MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Im picking up my 2005 Cooper S in BRG next week and am putting an aero kit straight on it.(thanks minisport!)

I'll be looking to sell the entire MCS standard bodykit inc bumpers/skirts.

I was wondering what sort of money I should ask for the lot? Its all in VGC as far as im aware.

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Tom:smile:

·
land of hope and glory
129 Posts
ipaid 120 delivered for mine, 2002 model but they where brand new,

ive seen quite a few on ebay around that price too, i suppose you ask what you think you will get.

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
I have my R56 ones on ebay @ £100 and isted them a few times! but i know of someone (MINT) who sold his R56 S bumpers for £200 recently.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think you should probably expect to get a little bit less than the more common colours. i paid around 150 for a set in pure silver

I spose it depends if you are lucky and somone wants them in british racing green when you come to sell them

·
Registered
30 Posts
Maybe I am interested in them, if the price is fair. But I am living in Denmark, so I must think about shipping price in the whole amount. Where are you living.

Hi

Im picking up my 2005 Cooper S in BRG next week and am putting an aero kit straight on it.(thanks minisport!)

I'll be looking to sell the entire MCS standard bodykit inc bumpers/skirts.

I was wondering what sort of money I should ask for the lot? Its all in VGC as far as im aware.

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Tom:smile:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I sold a just front R53 Cooper S bumper in the summer I got at scrapyard for £50 plus postage, needed a full respray and it was off a checkmate, so it was a less common colour.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts