MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i take delivery of my cooper in march and have upgraded the wheels to the new Web alloys, so i want to get rid of the standard 15" alloys i get with the car, my dealer is offering me £100 for them what do u guys think??????

·
'MINI' or 'MAXI'??!
392 Posts
we are selling our 15" wheels on ebay at the mo... they have done about 9k miles but are in mint condition (alloys).... bid at the mo is at something like £108.00... auction ends on sunday.... so you could defo get more than £100 for your new ones!... sell them privately or via ebay!
don't fall into the dealer trap... they give you peanuts for something that's worth more!

·
Girl Next Door...
1,191 Posts
I got £280 for my 15's. They were brand new (only covered a couple of hundred metres) and were the new 'rocket' style.

Sold them on Ebay.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hi... sorry to go a bit 'off-topic' but how much do you guys reckon i could sell my almost new standard steel 15" alloys for? Only covered about 700 miles. :confused:

·
cristo
2,887 Posts
jonsimons said:
hi... sorry to go a bit 'off-topic' but how much do you guys reckon i could sell my almost new standard steel 15" alloys for? Only covered about 700 miles. :confused:

steel alloys?????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts