MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I live in the SF Bay Area and I recently bought a set of Racing Stripe (from cooperflags.com) for the bonnet and boot. I was wondering where people are getting their stripes fitted and how much it cost. I got a quote for US$150. If that is the case, I will try to do it myself, because I can get another two sets of the vinyl (if I mess up) and it will still be under $150. Any reply will help

Thank You,
Ck
DS/W MCS

·
BEP Owner
189 Posts
I paid roughly that in the UK. There's no way I'd even attempt to do it myself. Getting them straight and smooth AND cutting out the section for the MINI badges and the windscreen wiper, vents etc seem like jobs for the professionals. But if you're doing it yourself, good luck and hope it goes well!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
feverdiva, where did you get your stripe fitted anyway?

I'm thinking about buying a roof graphic from cooperflags and wondering about fitting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah... just what I was afraid of... need to cut out for MINI logo. :mad: , I guess I will have to leave it for the professionals. :D . Well, atleast I will end up with a straight looking stripe. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.