MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 80 of 173 Posts

·
MINI's are BANG TIDY
397 Posts
Insurance

I pay 497 a year for an 07 MCS. I'm 28. 7 years driving exp with 5 years no claims. I found the r56 rather than r53 cheaper to insure for some reason. Also moneysupermarket compares better than the others

Ry

·
Registered
22 Posts
i used direct line for my quote and it worked out for a 61 plate mini cooper D fully comp, legal and courtesy car, £502 for the year. 27yrs old 3yrs ncb.

Worth shopping around!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m 23 years old been driving for over 4 years have 1 years NCD (did have 3 before) and have 1 x accident (write off) driving a R53 MCS. I’m paying £700 fully comp.

Ridiculous some of the quotes on the previous posts….when I first learnt I had a 206 and it cost me £1350 third party. I’m glad I live in a good area so the insurance quotes aren’t ridiculous!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im 21 years old, been driving for four years and have 3 years NCB. Just bought a 2008 MCS, My insurance is £800 fully comp with me and my boyfriend on it, and im with admiral.. i thought that was a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
64 Posts
'05 Cooper S
Fully Comp with two named drivers
Vehicle kept of road/sometimes garaged
25+ yrs NCB
Insurance is less than the £245/yr Road Fund Licence (Car Tax) :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Am I? Goodness knows, I'll check the disc later and report back.

Either way, it's far dearer than the insurance!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tesco Insurance did it for me...

I'm 49 but have not had car insurance for 12 years. I have been driving a company car (Skoda diesel tractor ;)) for 12 years and have only just had my first bump in March. Tesco did it for me at £378 Fully Comp 6000 miles per year. Good result.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have thought that Finland is not a cheap place to live, but when comparing to the insurance prices reported here I think Finland is not a bad place for a MINI driver. It seems to be that there is one thing which is not too expensive in Finland and that is the insurance of a MINI.

We have a R55 Clubman JCW and a comprehensive insurance is ca 700EUR/ year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am 33 years old and have 6 years NCB. I have a tracker fitted on my 2004 Mini Cooper S and I pay just £250 fully comp with Adrian Flux :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got myself a Mini Cooper s 2007 and I pay £21 a month with 16 years of driving ncd and multi car discount which is great to have

61 - 80 of 173 Posts
About this Discussion
172 Replies
114 Participants
Jackdaniel
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing