Front centre arm rest with storage compartment - £99.95

Bluetooth armrest - £125.00

As for fitted, at Sytner Sheffield I was told:

Front centre arm rest with storage compartment - Just over £200
Bluetooth armrest - Just over £2000 :eek:

·
Registered
108 Posts
to fit the armrest is a 10 min job according to the mini website - if im not wrong its just the seat bolts you undo, slide the legs of the armrest onto the bolts and then retighten!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds an easy install, i might get one. Are there a few types cos i thought you needed to replace the piece of plastic which surrounds the gear stick/rear cup holder?

·
Registered
382 Posts
to fit the armrest is a 10 min job according to the mini website - if im not wrong its just the seat bolts you undo, slide the legs of the armrest onto the bolts and then retighten!
That is the basic armrest, this is the proper one as fitted to the facelift cars and the new R56 etc.

There are some pictures of it on New Mini Stuff

·
The wife thinks its hers!
236 Posts
Does anyone know how much dealers charge for an arm rest for an r50/r53?

Richard
I suggest you PM Chris at Woodman BMW (see the Directory) to get a price. We got our armrest from him - price was way cheaper than local dealers, delivery was quick and it took only 10 mins to fit ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
hmm... been wanting one of these for a while... wonder how much chris would do them for??

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No i didnt, I have to get mine with a dealer voucher from scotthall anyway. I wreckon it would be good for long journeys

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
Thats freaky! Your name is richard, my name is richard .... Your nickname is obviously crofty, my nick name is also crofty!

If you lived in Worcestershire i'd be led to believe you had cloned my identity! Bet your last name is Croft or Crofts! :p Wierd!

The armrest is about £125 all in when i looked at it, it is not too difficult to fit, but in the end i went for one from MINI mania that can be folded up out of the way, unlike the MINI one which is solid mounted

·
Registered
108 Posts
i asked Chris for a price - there is a thread on the derek woodman discounts part of the forum.

Basically £140 all in for the updated version.

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
Just noticed that your pic is of a pure silver car too... that was the same as my first mINI! it just gets stranger and stranger!

Not a relation are you?

·
JCW 250
1,124 Posts
i asked Chris for a price - there is a thread on the derek woodman discounts part of the forum.

Basically £140 all in for the updated version.
Fits cars with JCW seats too.. see the thread mentioned above for a couple of pics of the options too... :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts