MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being from the States and not being able to drive a Mini,
I am only able to imagine how it is to drive one of these cars. So help me out! HOW MUCH FUN ARE YOU HAVING!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
tooooooooooooo much

I've had my cooper for over 2 months and 3500 miles and it still puts a huuuuuuge smile on my face every time i stick it in forst and floor it... as for second and third and fourth gear.... did i tell u about the brakes... and the g u can pull and the birds u can pull and.......

i think u get the idea, its not a car, its a lifestyle acsessory... and i would have 2 if i could drive them both at the same time...

·
Indecisive MINI Owner
473 Posts
coopercrazy said:
Being from the States and not being able to drive a Mini,
I am only able to imagine how it is to drive one of these cars. So help me out! HOW MUCH FUN ARE YOU HAVING!!!
On a scale of 1 - 10 (Ten being loadsa fun) I'd say I'm at about 10,000,000,000,000 right now.

I'll let you know if it's any different with an S... one day...

:)

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
I cannot leave it alone it is sooo much fun it hurts...I am thinking of putting kill stickers on the side of mine! wrx, v6 vectra, 323ci bmw, audi tt.....

The best bit of all is I cannot stop the insane grin i have on my face all of the time.

Neil

·
Registered
95 Posts
Best thing I did buying a Mini!I love it sooooooo much!

Used to spend most of my time on the road in the passenger seat of my husband's Audi.

Now the role's have reversed and he's still not been behind the driver's wheel of my Mini! (Well he hasn't quite perfected the inane grin that I've developed while I'm driving along)

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Thank you for all these posts. I've been reading too much about bad MINI's, pulling to the left, 2 litre washer reservoirs, spontaneous sunroof and window openings, being locked in or out of car, etc., etc.:(
All these positives really helped. Thanks!:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
loads

Have to say having loads of fun in the cooper. A lot of it comes from knowing the price and costs as well.

Having fun a lower speeds than I used to which is also nice cos if it does go wrong I wont hit the trees as fast.

just got past the running in mark and really enjoying the upper revs now.

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Cape Cod MINI said:
Thank you for all these posts. I've been reading too much about bad MINI's, pulling to the left, 2 litre washer reservoirs, spontaneous sunroof and window openings, being locked in or out of car, etc., etc.:(
All these positives really helped. Thanks!:)

Cape Cod MINI. I must like my Cooper. I have just spent an hour in sub-zero temperatures HAND CLEANING him. I have never done this for any other car ... ever!! :)
I have had a few of the niggles reported on this site, but most of them are OK now. I told my dealer that I always give my new cars 6 months for any faults to be put right. After that I demand a new car. I did this with success once with Ford!

Best car I have ever owned :D

Quoting jamiesim: "its not a car, its a lifestyle acsessory"

·
Registered
213 Posts
Great to hear some more positive words about the MINI.

I get mine in the next week and I am truely looking forward to getting it after waiting since 15 September:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
How much fun is it possible to have in a moving car on your own?

I can't quite believe how great driving can be in a my new Mini Cooper. People still point and stare at it in my neck of the woods. I recently drove a 400 mile round trip from the Cotswolds to Kent and back and didn't see another new Mini during the whole journey. My only drawback other than the screenwash resevoir in these winter driving conditions would be having to put the back seat down to get my french bread in the the car......but hey bread is over rated right?:p

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
How much are you having?

Loads of fun, IM IN WORK

·
Registered
29 Posts
ELISEBOY said:

MOLEY!!!!! No Wayyyyyyyyyy
that must be a nightmare
have u found out what the problem is yet?

Quess what,still in dealers awaiting fix,I'm so cheesed off I have rejected the car in writing this morning which is a pity as they are fantastic cars when they run.
The dealer states the ECU is faulty but think they hav'nt a clue:mad: Might of well as bought a Ducati

1 - 19 of 19 Posts