cd changer
22,000 miles from new
taxed until april,mot until may
balance of tlc etc
not been modified

·
I get my kicks in an R56
481 Posts
without knowing the condition its very difficult to accurately price it, although its only worth what someone will pay for it. Using CAP is great as it gives a generic value, but you then have to take into account any reconditioning required on your precise vehicle to retail it.

For example, I could say - "its worth £25,000". but i wouldn't write a cheque for it at that price. The best thing to do is have a look at the likes of Autotrader to judge a value (bear in mind that those are retail prices, so a part exchange price may be lower, depending on what vehicle you are looking at)

·
Registered
37 Posts
depends if you're selling privately or as trade-in. i can get glass's guides quotes online and putting your info in, then for average condition with your mileage, age comes out at £8,700...but not concrete figure - and for private probably a little more.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I was looking to swap my 55 reg MCS for a Clubman S recently until I was offered pants money for it by a MINI dealer. Hence I'm sticking with it a) cos I love it and b) I flatly refuse to sell my car for silly money. If a dealer wants to be greedy then I am happy to watch them shut themselves down. Daft behaviour in this climate in my book.

·
1veryhappyowner
90 Posts
Not a lot from the feedback I am getting as trying to sell mine (similar spec but 40k mileage) before the weekend I have been offered between £7750 (straight dealership buy) and £10,500 (but only if I part ex for a bmw or another mini).

Good luck but expect to be disappointed unless you are staying brand loyal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts