MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would it cost to ship a Cooper to the UK and back to the USA. I'm thinking of going to MINI United next year and it would be GREAT to ship Indi :indi: over for the event!:D:cool:

Anyone have any idea?

·
Oh good grief!
5,277 Posts
How much would it cost to ship a Cooper to the UK and back to the USA. I'm thinking of going to MINI United next year and it would be GREAT to ship Indi :indi: over for the event!:D:cool:

Anyone have any idea?
You might want to see if you can make contact with Robert Apon.

He had his MINI shipped from the States to the Netherlands for MINI United 2007. ;)

Blogger: User Profile: Robert Apon

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts

Anyone have any idea?
Just shipped mine from Germany to the USA (Boston) and it is costing me $2100 door to door.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
These links may also help:-
MINI COOPER :: North American Motoring - Need help shipping a Mini overseas

Phoenix come highly recommended for shipping classic cars and MINI / Minis around the world for a reasonable price and have sponsored prizes for quite a few of the UK Mini events I have taken part in:-
Emma Travers (formerly Pittaway)
Phoenix Cargo
Direct:- 0044 1784 427067
UK Tel:- 0845 644 1594
Intl Fax:- 0044 1784 420116
Links:-
New Mini
Freight Forwarding by Phoenix International Freight Forwarding UK

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent! I knew I could count on you guys!;) I just sent an email. I'll see what happens.

·
oooh ... pagers!
7,799 Posts
You might also call Mini USA ... they used to have a deal for shipping MINIs, depending on availability in BMW/Mini containers ...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now that's a great idea... who would I talk to? I'm certain if I just call their 800 number the cust. service rep. will just say "I'm sorry, we can't help". :rolleyes:

It would be really cool if we could get MiniUSA to help get a group rate or something. I wonder how many people would want to do this? Probably not many, but if we could get a 20% discount for 100 MINIs or something that would be cool too.:cool:

·
oooh ... pagers!
7,799 Posts
you might search around here or on NAM. I know I saw something about they have shipping specials ... I've been thinking of shipping mine one-way. That's why it stuck in my head MINI USA does it. But I honestly can't remember where. I'm jsut sure it was online or a member I've met who told me ...

But when you find stuff out, post it here please. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts