MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 54 plate cooper S in black just 5 weeks old 900 miles on the clock. ITs got the TLC, Chili pack and factory tints. How much do you think i would be able to sell it for? Need to sell it to raise capital for a house

Cheers Rob

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
supers said:
I have 54 plate cooper S in black just 5 weeks old 900 miles on the clock. ITs got the TLC, Chili pack and factory tints. How much do you think i would be able to sell it for? Need to sell it to raise capital for a house

Cheers Rob
near enough the same price as you bought it for id say bro!!

always buy property 1st - but dont raise money off the house to buy the car - thats a BIG no no!! ;) - good luck

G

·
You prob bought the car for about 17k,

If i was buyin it prob pay about 15 maybe 15,5 :d if your intrested pm me :p

G

·
can i asked- sorry to be frank about it but:

You bought the car 5 weeks ago and now you relise you want to get on the property market. You probadly have lost at least 1k maybe 2k on your car if you sell it back to your dealer.

Would have been worth while sittin down and not rushin into buying a car you jsut couldnt afford. I do feel that bmw/mini push people into buyin something they actually dont want, sometimes you have to think - Can i really afford this if not....Walk AwAy!

Now you got the stress of trying to sell a car you dont want, theres more important thigns to be worried bout in life than selling a bloody dam car, hope people readin this will take note of what im saying and dont rush into buyin stuff you truely cannot afford and stop trying to keep up with the jones next door.

From banana man x :p

PS: The advice you dont wanna hear but extremerly helpful!

G

·
Charlie_Big_Banana's said:
You prob bought the car for about 17k,

If i was buyin it prob pay about 15 maybe 15,5 :d if your intrested pm me :p
How come you are looking to buy a Cooper Small fry, thought you had an S?:p

G

·
I have a cooper, my AUNT>>>>Has the cooper s, little girl didnt you go school......Guess not!!!!

Cooper s would be a nice money spinner for me, buy/sell on :p ickle business of mine,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts