MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No more MINI
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 04 Mini Cooper and I want to add a deep sport sound to it,, does anyone have a good easy way to do that without the need to buy expensive stuff !! ??

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
Drill a hole in the muffler, will sound like :bad::bad::bad::bad: and void everything but it'll be deep sounding, otherwise a crummy ebay muffler will do it.

You did say "without the need to buy expensive stuff"

·
Club Nouvelle MINI Member
55 Posts
News

sa3dos said:
I have a 04 Mini Cooper and I want to add a deep sport sound to it,, does anyone have a good easy way to do that without the need to buy expensive stuff !! ??
Check out www.Maxi-tuner.com nice exhausts for Cooper ...
I will soon edit a video ,sound very impressive ! :D so look for it
PA :blblack:

·
Dating my S
587 Posts
sa3dos said:
get a 5zigen fireball muffler, about 300 bucks US... dont know what i'd sound like and it's gonna be hard to install w/o professional help but it'd be louder

·
The REAL King of Bling
261 Posts
HKS induction kit is £155 and makes it MUCH louder

·
No more MINI
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But Andy, I have a MINI COOPER, not a MCS,, actually, I am not thinking of installing a MINI COOPER S muffler with modification, and since I am already planning to put the Aero Kit, i will order the Cooper S Aero Rear Bumper, thanks for the tip !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts