MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No more MINI
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 04 Mini Cooper and I want to add a deep sport sound to it,, does anyone have a good easy way to do that without the need to buy expensive stuff !! ??

·
Un-Banned
1,999 Posts
Drill a hole in the muffler, will sound like :bad::bad::bad::bad: and void everything but it'll be deep sounding, otherwise a crummy ebay muffler will do it.

You did say "without the need to buy expensive stuff"

·
Club Nouvelle MINI Member
55 Posts
News

sa3dos said:
I have a 04 Mini Cooper and I want to add a deep sport sound to it,, does anyone have a good easy way to do that without the need to buy expensive stuff !! ??
Check out www.Maxi-tuner.com nice exhausts for Cooper ...
I will soon edit a video ,sound very impressive ! :D so look for it
PA :blblack:

·
Dating my S
587 Posts
sa3dos said:
get a 5zigen fireball muffler, about 300 bucks US... dont know what i'd sound like and it's gonna be hard to install w/o professional help but it'd be louder

·
The REAL King of Bling
261 Posts
HKS induction kit is £155 and makes it MUCH louder

·
No more MINI
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But Andy, I have a MINI COOPER, not a MCS,, actually, I am not thinking of installing a MINI COOPER S muffler with modification, and since I am already planning to put the Aero Kit, i will order the Cooper S Aero Rear Bumper, thanks for the tip !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
sa3dos
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing