MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mr Buttons!
837 Posts
LMAO!!!!!!!
I can't believe the guys were laughing after that though, if it were me, I could think of a hundred explitives I could say! :eek: :eek:

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
Johnny225 said:
LMAO!!!!!!!
I can't believe the guys were laughing after that though, if it were me, I could think of a hundred explitives I could say! :eek: :eek:
Haven't a clue how to pull a car from a drift...but they do have a high level of self esteem...that should count for something shouldn't it? Pathetic :rolleyes:

Peter... in Denver

·
Registered
126 Posts
you know what's really frightening? those were maryland tags and I think I recognized one of the people in the video. (not a friend, just someone who looks like someone who went to my high school)

·
Registered
167 Posts
LOL! Fools!

simeds said:
maybe they should have used old fasioned shovels and elbow grease instead.
Exactly.

In the time it took them to try to tow the thing out and rip off the bumper they could have grabbed some shovels, put their lazy bums to work and dug it out. What dopes!

Rich

·
Mini Design Philosopher
1,028 Posts
eh, I haven't seen much snow where I live, but why couldn't they push the car forwards through little snow instead of pulling it backwards through lots? :confused: :D

·
The Iron Pyrite
830 Posts
Is it just me or did everyone figure out what was going to happen about two seconds into the video. There's very few places in Australia where it snows so I can't talk from experience but even blind freddy could see that was going to end in disaster .

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
Harry Morant said:
Is it just me or did everyone figure out what was going to happen about two seconds into the video. There's very few places in Australia where it snows so I can't talk from experience but even blind freddy could see that was going to end in disaster .
Well that's what makes it such a good clip...you anticipate the bumper being pulled off...but not the real payoff which is the entire rear end coming apart!

Lawrothegreat..
****eh, I haven't seen much snow where I live, but why couldn't they push the car forwards through little snow instead of pulling it backwards through lots? ****

Of course...and then there's the way they've hooked it up which could only result in the car getting sucked deeper into the snow.....these are not dilettantes...these are serious idiots!!

Peter...who had never seen such lunacy...in Denver

1 - 20 of 27 Posts