MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
still short!!
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was posted on the Nissan 200SX owners'club website last night,and
got distributed to other sites...

"Was pulled over last night by a copper who'd followed me for a couple of miles and breathalised.Bearing in mind I could barely stand it was no surprise to find I was massively over the limit.This was particularly disgraceful as I had the missus and kiddy with me in the car.
I was arrested and read my rights.It was all a very salutary experience, especially when the copper got shirty because I found the whole business side-splittingly funny.
His mate,whilst the arrest took place went and had a good look round the car,came back and started whispering to the other copper.They are whispering frantically at each other and neither of them look very pleased.

Copper turns to me and starts accusing me of wasting police time,he calls me a tw*t.I point out he's just sworn at a member of the public,in front of an 18 month old child and that I'll report him for conduct unbecoming.

Plod get back in their car and drive off, with the copper who'd had a look round my car laughing his head off.

And the moral of the story for the police is....

Always check whether a car is left or right hand drive before breathalising the guy in the right hand seat"

·
SCNM misfit
3,304 Posts
Thats like the story Jim Davidson tells about being at the side of the road having a pee (very p1ssed) next to his Bently, Cop's stop and he is breathalyzed. Positive result. One copper tells his mate to drive back to the station and he will follow driving Davidson's Bentley (want to drive a nice car :rolleyes: ) goes to get in to drive it and finds Davidson's chauffeur sat there :eek: :D then has to ask Davidson if he would give him a lift :eek: :D :D

·
almost 59k
5,117 Posts
good one.

this is true. a girl i used to work with was stopped by the police whilst driving and asked to take a breathaliser test. She wasnt too confident as she had been on the borderline few beers area of drinking. Whilst waiting for the officer to approach the vehicle her friend said "put a few 2pence pieces in your mouth during the test, it will negate the test" something to do with the copper content of the coins :eek:

So she bungs 2 coins under her tongue, the officer questions her and she answers, albiet with a funny accent (u try this to see how having 2 2pence coins under your tongue sounds ;)).

In the end he didnt give the test as he felt really bad as he thought she has some serious speech impediment and was mildly retarted....thought he had mistaken her slightly erattic driving as being exagerated by her disibility :eek:

shocking, utterly...:eek:

Statement - Oh and i dont condone drink driving its irresponsible.....

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
scooperman_uk said:
good one.

this is true. a girl i used to work with was stopped by the police whilst driving and asked to take a breathaliser test. She wasnt too confident as she had been on the borderline few beers area of drinking. Whilst waiting for the officer to approach the vehicle her friend said "put a few 2pence pieces in your mouth during the test, it will negate the test" something to do with the copper content of the coins :eek:

So she bungs 2 coins under her tongue, the officer questions her and she answers, albiet with a funny accent (u try this to see how having 2 2pence coins under your tongue sounds ;)).

In the end he didnt give the test as he felt really bad as he thought she has some serious speech impediment and was mildly retarted....thought he had mistaken her slightly erattic driving as being exagerated by her disibility :eek:

shocking, utterly...:eek:

Statement - Oh and i dont condone drink driving its irresponsible.....

So will one 4 pence piece work too?! :confused:

:p :p :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
13 Participants
shedend
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing