MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I just got a brand new Mini Cooper S from 2018 and I'm very happy with it so far.
I'm still learning all of the ins and outs of the car but one aspect that I have been unable to figure out so far is how to update the system. When I go to Vehicle Settings> Software Update I am informed to go to mini . com slash(/) connectivity (Ignore the spaces, Im not allowed to post links yet) to download latest patch, transfer it onto pendrive. Unfortunately, when I go to the website and enter last 7 digits on my vin number, I get and error message saying that my car was not bought in country selected. I don't see anywhere the option to change the country and I have tried to access the website from multiple computer, mobile phones and tables but no luck.
Was anyone able to update theirs? Please let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do you mean the GPS system? Mine seems to update automatically but I find it much better to use Google Maps through the Apple CarPlay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
mrmtotty
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing