MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Sun was shining and my Mini recorded temps in the 30's. :cool:

We've got an outdoor car show up North this weekend, so I spent the afternoon checking out cars and watching some Monster Trucks.:p I then hit the coast and chilled by the sea eating Ice Cream. I capped the day off by watching "Lost in Translation" whilst vegging out with a Papa Joes Pizza :p Brilliant film....it gets my thumbs up, Billy Murry is excellent in it. :D

All in all a cracking day. ;)

How was your day? :)

·
World Wide Flying Ace
830 Posts
Bit of work at my dads house, bit of dog walking, bit of mini cleaning, bit of garage sorting. Rounded off the evening with a pizza, some cookies and cream and watched The Ring (remake) on Sky. Was surprised at how good it was, almost as creepy as the original.
Not a bad day all in all..... :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Work day for me.
Cut my mothers grass
Went to see my dad
Came home and cleaned the inside of the MCS
Washed the outside of Mini. Finishing just as the rain started. Got it dried off and in the garage.
Had planned to wash the Xtreme but it rained up until after 8pm.
Now I'm watching the Busch race and playing on here.

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Had a great drive day yesterday, it was cold, but Sunny. 18 cars showed up for the meet (which was completely unofficial) and a great time was had by all :D

·
Slave to my MINI
316 Posts
Not too bad. Took a day trip to Chicago, got my first oil change, got a couple other things tended to under warranty, and got to drive a BMW 330ix as a loaner!

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was another hot, sunny day today.:D

I went and saw i, Robot - I enjoyed it though I didn't get the end. Is he the leader of the robots now?

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
LMB said:
I went and saw i, Robot - I enjoyed it though I didn't get the end. Is he the leader of the robots now?
ARGH!!!!

Im supposed to be seeing it on Wednesday night... :rolleyes:

:p

Thanks Mo.

haha :p

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ScottyB said:
ARGH!!!!

Im supposed to be seeing it on Wednesday night... :rolleyes:

:p

Thanks Mo.

haha :p
Trust me I haven't given anything away.;)
----------------------------------------------------------
Well today's been a shity day - two people doing the job of five....great.:rolleyes:

It was :bad::bad::bad::bad:ing it down though, made me feel better thinking those that had the day off were stuck inside.:p :D

·
off out....
19,946 Posts
LMB said:
Trust me I haven't given anything away.;)
----------------------------------------------------------
Well today's been a shity day - two people doing the job of five....great.:rolleyes:

It was :bad::bad::bad::bad:ing it down though, made me feel better thinking those that had the day off were stuck inside.:p :D
PMSL, not that you're bitter or anything..... ;)

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
villa mini said:
kind of - usually my day off is monday ;) (not this week tho phew!)

btw have had a totally hilarious day today (so far), been my usual ascerbic self (inc nearly reducing someone to tears oops, not planned, but they asked for it , literally) :eek: ;)
A fellow twisted lady.:p 'Not planned but they asked for it'..........lol....:D

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another damp dreary day.......he he he.:D

First Champions League Game tonight -------->Mo gets the chips and dips out.:p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
8 Participants
firconel
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing