MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D
Joined the forum in November 2002 (when I ordered my Mini Convertible), and after my 50th post today, I now qualify as a 'regular' on the forum boards - wow, I was beginning to wonder how long one had to be a member, now I realise that it is more to do with number of postings - regardless of their content! ;)

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
Me too!!!!

Lexuslover said:
:D
Joined the forum in November 2002 (when I ordered my Mini Convertible), and after my 50th post today, I now qualify as a 'regular' on the forum boards - wow, I was beginning to wonder how long one had to be a member, now I realise that it is more to do with number of postings - regardless of their content! ;)
Your email made me look at my "status" and noticed that I too am now a "Regular" and no longer a "Newbie"!!!!

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
scottybhoy said:
You do know that you can edit the space where your status appears to say whatever you like. Mines is reflective of the Mini's awesome cornering ability!

Scottybhoy
I was going to put something in there myself but just couldn't think of anything witty enough or appropriate enough at the time!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As for my 50 posts so far, I do visit 'regulary', but don't feel moved to post that often !

Perhaps I should post a bit more often - what would my status be then? Is there a secret hand-shake one gets to know after 100 posts?

Anyway, after 2 years it's nice to be a 'regular', and I'll add to the posts soon with some pictures of the Mini alongside my other 'fun' car - but it needs to stop raining first!

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Lexuslover said:
Perhaps I should post a bit more often - what would my status be then? Is there a secret hand-shake one gets to know after 100 posts?
No, the hand shake comes at 500 posts, it's just a nod of the head at 100. 1000 sees a hand shake, nod of head and a wink, 5000 gets a knowing smile with it. 10,000 results in a big man hug from Paul Mullett and 20,000 you get deported to the Western Isles of Ireland where they lock you up with Aiden :D

(you do realise you've added 1% to your total just in this thread.

·
Totalled
7,388 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:
No, the hand shake comes at 500 posts, it's just a nod of the head at 100. 1000 sees a hand shake, nod of head and a wink, 5000 gets a knowing smile with it. 10,000 results in a big man hug from Paul Mullett and 20,000 you get deported to the Western Isles of Ireland where they lock you up with Aiden :D
PMSL @ Sog :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.