MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is due for delivery on the 1st of March, Hyper Blue, white roof :)

But I'd never seen a Hyper Blue til I wandered into the dealers today.. Hyper Blue, white roof.. and it had white bonnet stripes!
Err.. I ordered them there and then.

Right descision or wrong? I wasn't really that bothered until I saw them on that colour.. looked fabulous to me! I just figured that the Mini was the only car I'd ever buy that was almost designed to have stripes.. being as Dodge Vipers are fairly thin on the ground round here ;)

Who's got stripes and who hasn't! ? :cool:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I ordered mine with the stripes. Like you, I ordered a Hyper Blue without seeing it first. I made a special trip to the dealer a few weeks ago (my MCS is 1/2 way through the assembly line as I type this) just to make sure. I put it up against the Red and was convinced that I made the right decision.

Remember, the stripes are vinyl. You aren't stuck with them if you change your mind.

·
Registered
256 Posts
That's how mine is coming in! I have yet to see the combo in person, but I LOVE the Hyper Blue, and I love the stripes on everything else!

·
a little bit excited
33 Posts
Definately right!

Grimbo said:
Car is due for delivery on the 1st of March, Hyper Blue, white roof :)

But I'd never seen a Hyper Blue til I wandered into the dealers today.. Hyper Blue, white roof.. and it had white bonnet stripes!
Err.. I ordered them there and then.

Right descision or wrong? ...
I love the Hyper Blue and love the stripes. I haven't seen them together in the flesh, but how could it not work?
My desktop/wallpaper is an image from the MINIUSA configurator of the MINI I intend to order: HyperBlue MCSC with black roof and white stripes. I sometimes find myself just staring it...

I intend to get magnetic stripes, so I can take them off for more formal occasions ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
great decision grimbo!!!!
our hyper blue/white roof came from the factory without stripes,
we saw the car a week before collecting it and it was the
right choice to have the white stripes added as it looked so "bare"
without them.
also seen a few hyper blue/white roof combos since we collected
ours back in november and still think the white strips set the car
off perfectly
:indi: :indi: :indi:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I knew it made sense!
I wasn't interested in having them until I saw the one in the showroom. Its just such a stunning colour :) And the stripes looked amazing.. so I just thought, I gotta have em :)

4 weeks tomorrow.. hehe! Thats 28 days and counting..

Only problem is, time waiting for a car has to be measured in 'dog years'
4 weeks = 28 weeks in dog years as thats how long its going to feel... !!!

Can't wait.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hyper Blue

Have seen Hyper Blue with black viper stripes and it looked very cool.

Me... I'm going for an Italian Job look with Hyper Blue with black stripes, roof and wheels + lots of spot lamps. Hoping to take it on the London to Brighton run. Is anyone else going?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Theres a Very NICE Hyper blue S Convertable in **** Lovett Bristol. Its got Works engine and areo pack and leather and chrome interior its going for £27,995.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Squirt said:
Here's a picture of our hard top in HB with white roof and white stripes to keep you going until you get yours !!
LOL!! Thats just torture mate! :D
Great looking car btw.. I made a great choice. Now, if you'll just lend that to me until March 1st I'll be forever grateful ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
like the picture squirt,
nearly the same car as us,
i will have to keep an eye out for it
next time i am around peterborough,
as not too far away near skegness.
:) :) :) :indi: :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts