MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we are in an age of making money, our at least covering our overheads. But the introduction of sponsors at the top of this page now has an advert for hyundaicoupe.com. Get your heart pounding !!!!!!

Has hyundai latched on to the ever increasing number of disgruntled mini2 owners on this site, and trying to poach there business with the new "ferrari lookalike".

If so, I think they must be crackers, cos I for one would not be seen dead in one of there cars.

Anybody thought the same thing?

·
Registered
573 Posts
foggie said:
I know we are in an age of making money, our at least covering our overheads. But the introduction of sponsors at the top of this page now has an advert for hyundaicoupe.com. Get your heart pounding !!!!!!

Has hyundai latched on to the ever increasing number of disgruntled mini2 owners on this site, and trying to poach there business with the new "ferrari lookalike".

If so, I think they must be crackers, cos I for one would not be seen dead in one of there cars.

Anybody thought the same thing?
Damn right, they are cack!

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Hyundia are just one of the advertisers with the ad agency.

Unfortunately it's site+adverts or no site due to large running costs.

I have to follow up some leads on some more MINI based advertisers, which will be much better!

:)

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Have you SEEN one, have you touched one?, have you sat in one ?.

I have, this evening and I can honestly say as a hardened, "yukky Hyundai" kind of guy, I was mighty impressed. This car has "prescence" and would not have looked out of place on the Ferrari or Maserati stands. Like the MINI, photo's do not do the shape justice. In the flesh it's awesome.

At $35,000AU it would have been a bargain, at $40,000AU, you have to remember it's a Hyundai.

As a frustrated "MINI Cooper S" customer, I'm very, very tempted..... If it drives like it looks, Hyundai are onto a winner.

Divide and conquer.....

:)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Mini's Rule, OK! don't care about the adverts, the site is cool and if hyundai want to pay to keep it running let 'em. 'Least we can all still talk Mini! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts