MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would start a slightly funny thread as one of the sponsors is hyundai.


FORGET THE TYPE R what about the Coupe

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
I had an evolution F2 for a while, quite quick, cornered very well, looked odd, but the hardest thing to get used to was banging my head on the front inside edge of the sunroof everytime I tried to see the front of the bonnet when parking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,722 Posts
What about the New VW Polo as a MINI rival :confused: :confused: :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,956 Posts
The new Scoop is certainly a MASSIVELY HUGELY GARGANTUANE improvement over the old one........














.......wouldn't have been difficult.



The comment about Hyundai sponsoring the site i'll leave alone.......BUT it does look good from the picture i've seen on the autoexpress web site, and in the local rags here. A massive improvement, and top marks to the US design house that did the job......


As a competitor for the MINI....... there arn't any are there. Seriously, the MINI has NO competition.

:)

my last post..............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Basil said:
As a competitor for the MINI....... there arn't any are there. Seriously, the MINI has NO competition.

:)

my last post.............. [/B]

What? Ever? whats happening?
 

·
Moderator & Sponsor
Joined
·
3,758 Posts
KarmanS said:
have you noticed that many of the styling cues in the interior of the Hyundai came from the Audi TT? ....
And the exterior cues came from the Ferrari 550 Maranello. I guess Hyundai figured as long as we are copying, let's do it from some really good sources. :)


Of course, I am rather partial to the MINI's styling myself. :)
 

·
...where´s the any-key?
Joined
·
23,182 Posts
zoooooom said:
If there is one car uglier than the type'r'the that has to be it.:)
Ugly!..No I disagree, I actually think it looks class. It is a huge improvement on their previous design. And this car is no slouch, you can get a version that comes with a 2.7 V6..:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,956 Posts
Basil said:
The new Scoop is certainly a MASSIVELY HUGELY GARGANTUANE improvement over the old one........














.......wouldn't have been difficult.



The comment about Hyundai sponsoring the site i'll leave alone.......BUT it does look good from the picture i've seen on the autoexpress web site, and in the local rags here. A massive improvement, and top marks to the US design house that did the job......


As a competitor for the MINI....... there arn't any are there. Seriously, the MINI has NO competition.

:)

my last post..............

..........for this evening...........sheesh !!!

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
My choice...

I found a black & white spy photo of the next generation model....
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,956 Posts
Re: My choice...

Garry said:
I found a black & white spy photo of the next generation model....
ha ha... looks a bit like a VW Karmen thats been parked a bit too quickly.........

On a more serious note, they will sell the new one like hot cakes. I've seen pictures of a Silver one, and to think it's Korean is simply amazing.......not that cheap in the uk though. Base 1.6 litre same price as an S.

cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Guessing: does anyone know what car it is...?

(Clue in the filename of the pic)...

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,722 Posts
BruceK said:


And the exterior cues came from the Ferrari 550 Maranello. I guess Hyundai figured as long as we are copying, let's do it from some really good sources. :)


Of course, I am rather partial to the MINI's styling myself. :)
It actually looks more like the Ferrari 456
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top