MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And i am in LOVE already!! :D Bought and collected the car on Saturday in Manchester and its IMMACULATE and fully loaded, i cant believe my luck! I was well worth the wait i can assure you :)

Its a gorgeous 2004 54 reg facelifted version in Dark Silver with Black roof and Mirror caps AND Its got all the tricks and extras too like Chili Pack, Pan Roof, 3 Spoke MFSW, Sat Nav, Aero kit, H/K Sterio, Digi climate controll, Fitted Mats, Interior Lights package, full leather seats, Sports suspension plus etc etc... And most importantly - 210hp upgrade :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Its currently sitting on JCW GP wheels but im toying with the idea of changing those for something else, but if i do they will be Gen Mini Wheels... I have to say, the GPs are growing on me though!!

Pics will follow when the rain stops (If that ever happens :()

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, i keep looking for excuses to take it for a drive, it just puts a smile on my face every time, the whine out of that supercharger would send shivers up your spine!! Iv been going around like this :biggrin: Since i drove it away!

One question, i want to update my sat nav software, its currently running 2004-2 version and i know that its the mark 4 version that can run DVD's and CD's... Where can i buy updates on line? Also, i hear that its possible to unlock the system to play regular DVD's, how do i go about doing that? Thanks guys :biggrin:

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Congrats and also looking forward to the pics :cool:

Look forward to seeing in the flesh at a run soon :)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Thanks guys, i keep looking for excuses to take it for a drive, it just puts a smile on my face every time, the whine out of that supercharger would send shivers up your spine!! Iv been going around like this :biggrin: Since i drove it away!

One question, i want to update my sat nav software, its currently running 2004-2 version and i know that its the mark 4 version that can run DVD's and CD's... Where can i buy updates on line? Also, i hear that its possible to unlock the system to play regular DVD's, how do i go about doing that? Thanks guys :biggrin:
Congrats:)

To update the nav (I'm guessing its the OEM nav) have a rumage in the ICE forum, there are guides in there on how to get the software you will need to do this.

Failing that then Will (DaFlake) will soon be along to point you in the right direction on this subject matter.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a quick look at the ice forum Rakey and couldn't make any sense out of it TBH, too much tecchie talk for my mushie brain :aargh: :)

The sat nav is oem alright but it hasn't been updated since the car was bought by its original owner in 2004, the guy i bought it from had it from new :) It was a really good find, cant believe how good of nick its in for a car with 50k on the clock...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts