MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I just ordered my new Mini Cooper! :D

I've been on this site for about 2 months now, looking at information, pictures and all your story's. From the day it came out I was sure I wanted a Mini but didn't have the money at that time cause I was a poor student :rolleyes: Now the time was there to get my Mini, but what kind of Mini, with what accesoires?? They just give you to many options! :confused:

But I finally specced my Cooper, here's the specs:

Mini Cooper
Astro Black
White roof and mirrors
White bonnet stripes
17 Inch S-spokes
Chili package
Sport Suspension +
Multifunctional 3-spoke steering wheel
Panther black half leather/cloth
Climate Control

Just not sure about changing the Climate Control to normal Airco and getting the visibility package, or maye something else. what do you guys think?

So these are the specs of my Mini, it's coming in January.It's gonna be a long 2 months, but worth the wait :D

Thank you all for all the reply's and information!! Happy motoring y'all

Grtz Marc

·
Registered
169 Posts
Go for the chrome interior it really does make the car look that bit more fancy on the inside, I added it after ppl said they regretted not having it on there mini's and it's well worth it!

Go on treat ya self

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Oooooo what a lovely new year prezzie that's gonna be :D

......wicked colour choice too :cool: :D ;)

Veronica

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thnx

Thnx guys,

Yeah, it's gonna be a great start of the year, that's for sure!! :D

About the Chrome Line Interior, wasn''t considering it before, but indeed, after looking at pictures, I'm really thinking about getting it for my Cooper, it gives the interior that extra special and class look... I'll keep you updated.

Btw, does anyone have any good/bad experiences with the automatic airco?

Thnx! :black:

Mini Marcus

·
Astro
295 Posts
ive got auto aic con, (my car is almost the same as yours) i think its great and there is no messing about trying to get the temp you want,

defo get the chrome (look at my pics)

and dont bother with the vis pack, IMHO,

Its a great car, your gonna love it!! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes that's gonna be some new years pressie indeed! I think that you should get the aero kit if you can it makes it look a bit meaner. Good colour choice too. :D
Oh just thought ask for clear side repeaters as they just finish it off lovely.

·
Ecstatic new JCW owner!
2,013 Posts
Hello Mini Marcus, my name is Marcus and I have a MINI :D

Black Coopers with White roofs are the business.
I would say stretch to Xenons for the looks alone - gives the MINI nice eyeballs.
MFSW is worth every penny - on motorways I can adjust my speed with one finger and change the CD track with the other and my feet have a rest!
Chrome line interior is must - I bought mine aftermarket before it was an official option - adds a touch of class, especially if you get an Alloy Patina dash.
Have you considered white S-Spokes - white wheels are a pain to keep clean but I saw a Black & white Cooper with them yesterday and it looks fantastic.

Good luck with your MINI!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a black and white cooper too (see my gallery), similar spec to yours got it at the beginning of October, its fantastic.... now if only I could get my girlfriend out of it!

I got the manual aircon, the automatic seemed a bit extravagant. Do wish I had the chrome line interior though, mine looks a bit "flat"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts