MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Canyon Mini
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 9 months of waiting I finally got it this weekend!!!! I can't believe how fun it is to drive!!! I have a tad under 700 miles on it with only one problem, Tonight, I found a small puddle of blue coolant under the car toward the back of the engine compartment. the coolant expansion tank is not leaking so I think it is a hose. The drive from Scottsdale AZ. back home to Ventura Co. Ca. was really fun. On highway 8 we drove through a snow storm. I was a little concerned at first but with the DSC on it was no problem Here is a couple of pics!!

Attachments

·
Brrrp Brrrp!!!
280 Posts
Thats great CYNMINI! I can't wait till tommorrow when i pick up mine! :cool:

·
Canyon Mini
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What color is yours?...

weezgrrl said:
Ah! Congrats to you. I'm sure this one will be easy to spot around Simi. Have fun with it!
Honk if you see me! How did you know where I live?

·
Canyon Mini
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didn't find it yet....

Andromcs said:
Looks great.

Did you locate the leak? Was it the hose for sure?
I can't see any leak from under the bonnet and the car is to low get under it. I called Steve at Steves Auto Clinic and he said to swing by on Friday. His shop is only about 10 minutes away from me. I am pretty sure it is coolant because the expansion tank was really low.

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
wow looks brill :D

Love the black wheels :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice color combination!

I'm waiting on a Pure Silver/Black MCS, and I really like the color combo on your new MCS! I also love those wheels - what are they?

Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts