MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
ECMC Addict
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After 18months of driving the wifes cooper (Sybil) I finally got myself a MINI.:cool:

I've opted out of the company car scheme, under the proviso that I had to purchase a car from my employers stock.So I scoured the stocklist and found something to my liking.................................

A 2004 MINI Cooper S with chili pack, 21000 miles , in Pure Silver with Black roof & Mirror Caps, 17" S spoke alloys with runflats, who is now called Basil (as he keeps Sybil Company):D

Here's Basil when I picked him up :drive:

He needed a bit of tlc

So while the painter was here I asked him to carry out mod number One !!

I've decided that as we spent a year blinging up Sybil that I'd go the opposite direction with Basil and have decided that less (chrome) is more :D
Yesterday was spent mostly spent doing this !

and the VIP Mod now in place (URL & West Ham sticker !)

·
ECMC Addict
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update time......
De-chromed the fuel cap

Then went to MINI Pirate for some vipers and then we added a few pinstripes for a little twist on the normal

and to give the car better vision, some Eyes ! :)

·
ECMC Addict
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A bit more de-chroming took place at the weekend - Inside this time. When I bought him Basil had the aftermarket chromeline interior fitted

So in a moment of brilliance or madness you decide (just dont tell me :squint: ) I removed it all, and attacked it with the legendary plastidip, and here's the results

1 - 20 of 34 Posts