MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have £100 worth of dealer vouchers left over from when BMW couldn't offer me a courtesy car because i was under 21.

I know that 100 quid wont buy me much but i might aswell use it and i dont mind adding to it for the right thing. My Mini is a 55 reg pure silver one with a MCS front bumper and black/grey union jack roof

I havent really got anything in mind so lets hear your suggestions!

·
JcwMiniAdventures
434 Posts
wouldn't know!! just a suggestion

You could prob get the intercooler cover, the aero bonnet grills, centre caps - depends if you want something big or small

To get any decent you will prob have to add to

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited by Moderator)
ok i took a quick picture, luckily i cleaned my car yesterday! I'm thinking of changing the wheels but dont want to buy them new so i can rule wheels out. I've recently fit an induction kit and a 3 spoke steering wheel. i'd like a strut brace, anyone know how much they cost? or maybe an arm rest

what else would look good?

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Rubber floor mats? Nice and practical for the winter and when its raining.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thought about a fuel flap before but i quite like the more streamlined look you get from the standard one. I quite like the design of the rubber mats but i think the interior feels better with carpet ones. mine dont seem to get too dirty either

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
thought about a fuel flap before but i quite like the more streamlined look you get from the standard one. I quite like the design of the rubber mats but i think the interior seels better with carpet ones. mine dont seem to get too dirty either
Fair enough - after seeing the buildup on mine I wouldn't be without them. Have you considered black bonnet stripes? You have the union jack and mirrors!

·
Miss Independent
791 Posts
Cooper S pedals!

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
must admit I don;t like them much either which is why mine is still the standard flap - but i know most others do seem to like them :eek:

how long do the vouchers last? Might be worth keeping them for when things like brake pads need changing.

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
must admit I don;t like them much either which is why mine is still the standard flap - but i know most others do seem to like them :eek:

how long do the vouchers last? Might be worth keeping them for when things like brake pads need changing.
Are they dealer vouchers or accessory ones - the latter are usually given away. This means you can only spend them on accessories and not maintenance.

how about mirror caps, differnt aerial??
He already has glossy black ones, and I assume that they are there to stay - would have been an accessory anyway and match the roof. Can you get different aerials from the dealer?:confused:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can use the vouchers on anything but i'm planning to upgrade as things need replacing, so next time i change brakes i will get somthing from a tuning shop rather than Mini. Would rather buy somthing i wouldnt buy otherwise

As M.O.S said, the mirror caps are already an upgrade, I got them free with my car because she had them under her desk and i like how they match the black of the A pillar covers and tinted rear windows

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
How about some seat covers if you've not got any ? Or some funky trinkets from them i.e. a model car etc? T-shirt, something like that? :) Or give them to meee! LOL :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Theres too much choice! dont really wanna get somthing just for sake of it. here is a pic of my interior incase anyone can think of somthing for there.

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Body coloured gear knob?
Having seen your mat it looks muddy!

No, the gearstick would look nice, and you can also have the chrome line interior fitted as an accessory now - see how much that would cost - that would look good with your interior. You have a nice interior already, so its hard to improve it.

Do you smoke? Try getting one of those blanker things for the lighter socket, bin/ebay the ashtray and bobs your uncle!

If I'd have thought, I'd have had the smoker pack and sold it on ebay rather than not having it from the factory - when I got mine, it was a nco for an ashtray and lighter!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Chrome line interior, and see if you can talk them into fitting it for free, maybe in a quiet period or something.
Would look really nice with your dark dash and chrono pack.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts