MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I'm Back!
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ordered today and got a FAB deal.

ETA hopefully end of November as it should be going into build this Monday.

MCS PW/B
Chilli Pk
Vis Pk
Auto Air Con
17" Web Spokes
Grey cloth leather seats ( sorry forgot the proper word but you guys know what I mean ;))
Grey colourline
Checkered standard dash.

I was going to put the JCW bodykit on and spots straight away, but I won't have anything to look forward too if I do it all at once.
I'm totally undecided on a theme, my old Cooper had the Check thing going on, so I need to give this new one a good thinking over the Winter months
But.... I have found my old Checkered flag Aerial...Who remembers that from my old Cooper... My First Mod LOL.

Thankyou for all those that have given me great advice over recent weeks. I am completely happy with my chosen spec after much deliberation and sleepless nights...oh the next few weeks will be going so slowly.... )

After such a stressful and sad past 2 yrs with family worries, its nice to have something positive to happen for a change.

·
Wanted an Audi
2,105 Posts
Sounds very nice!!

I doubt it will go into build on Monday as there is a stage before that, but I think it will be here before you know it !!

·
I'm Back!
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've just noticed that I'll have to change my sig:eek:

Too excited to get any sense out of myself at the moment:eek::p

·
I'm Back!
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whoohoo! Great news! Look forward to meeting up with our new rides soon Tracie! Its been a while! I really loved your old Cooper!
Not seen you for ages Laura, I have a few runs planned for next year :)

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Congratulations Tracie :), a nice spec and a lovely colour scheme :nice:. I remember your chequered airial flag ;). Look forward to seeing you on a run in your new MINI :D.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Great choice & congratulations.
Can't wait to see the pics.
I've I was to order a new MINI it would be in White with Black Roof...:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts