MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last month I went and test drove a mini copper s. Well I just got a call from BMW and wanted to know how it went. I said I enjoyed driving the mini. Well she asked me some questions about why I went to test drive. Did I go because of the price or the leasing payments. Then she asked me did I find a VAN that I liked. I was like what van? The MINI van. :eek: I was like no the MINI cooper. She was like the mini what? I just hung up the phone after that comet.
David

·
Registered
514 Posts
Sounds like some totally clueless marketing firm. Makes one wonder if they were really associated with BMW considering that BMW doesn't offer a van in their product line.

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
You should have told her no, no van, but I did enjoy the MINI wagon, but in the V6 trim. The MINI SUV, whatever it's name is, was nice, but the lease payments came out too high.

That would put a wrench in their stats....hahaha...(along with the 50 others that would end up there as well) :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, That would have been great. LOL. I do not think they worked for BMW. Atleast I hope not. :rolleyes:
David

·
Registered
133 Posts
not surprising. :D The survey folks called me at 10:30 pm recently. After they identified themselves, I said "do you realize it is 10:30 at night on the east coast?" the person said "oh I can't tell what time it is"

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and hoping they meant they didn't know what time it was due to differeing time zones. Still kind of frightening! (the big hand is on the 6 the little hand is on the 10 ...)

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
BobbySueZQ said:
not surprising. :D The survey folks called me at 10:30 pm recently. After they identified themselves, I said "do you realize it is 10:30 at night on the east coast?" the person said "oh I can't tell what time it is"

To which then I would have replied, "And therefore can I assume you will have a lot of questions to ask me since to seem incapable of answering them yourself?!?!"

Hee hee hee.... :p

·
M5 Extraordinare!
6,796 Posts
Hahhaha oh boy... hummm I wonder if they really did work for BMW or not.. considering they're (*mumbles somthing about dealer + service*) OPS J/K I didnt say anything... :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts