MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
><((((º>`·. ¸¸. ·><((((º>
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 6 months of searching and loads of research I pick up my MINI tomorrow morning...

kinda sad the search is over but I'm so pleased I waited and found my almost perfect MINI...

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
09/2005
Pure Silver
27K on the clock
16" 7 Spoke FIN Alloys
Air Conditioning Manual
Elec Panoramic Glass Roof
Heated Mirrors/Washerjets
Metallic paint
Mirror Caps in BodyColour
PEPPER Pack
Rear spoiler
TLC pack
6 disc changer

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics gonna be up tomorrow...

leaving home @ 7am to catch a train to pick it up...now I gotta name the fella...

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts
pics gonna be up tomorrow...

leaving home @ 7am to catch a train to pick it up...now I gotta name the fella...
Sounds like when I bought my first MINI. :eek:

I bought it from a garage local to my parents, but they're 90 miles from me. :eek:

Hardly slept the night before I picked it up and the 2 hour train journey seemed to take an age! Good luck tomorrow. :)

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Congratulations - bet you do not sleep much tonight.

When you have stopped driving remember we want pictures.

·
any day now....
141 Posts
Good luck picking it up - I know what you are going through. I'm picking up my car tomorrow two weeks, make sure we see some pix of the beastie!

Brian.

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got it finally...few niggles tho'

too excited at present...gonna drive around till...well until I run out of fuel...then I'll take a few snaps and post

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congratulations!

What are the niggles you're on about ? The car, or with the handover ?

Great feeling getting a new car :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
After 6 months of searching and loads of research I pick up my MINI tomorrow morning...

kinda sad the search is over but I'm so pleased I waited and found my almost perfect MINI...
Congratulations! Just ordered my first mini today. Supposed to be here before Xmas :) Sure it'll be worth the wait.

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well the niggles were that I did feel the checks were done properly,

1. the front number plate was cracked( new one being sent out by dealer)
2. left side black plastic wheel arch badly scuffed (new one being sent out)
3. valve cap missing on front driver side tyre (replaced while onsite)
4. refelector on driver side doorpad missing (replacedwhile onsite)
5. Bumper had a small ding( dealer says they dont fix every single dent before it leaves the premisis and this is standard Mini practice)
thought this was odd but took his word for it, gonna post here on Mini2 and find out if this is so.

Felt like the salesman didnt do a proper check before handing over and neither did the service team if basic thngs like these were overseen.

Overall it was apleasant experience, the Salesman was a nice bloke and the dealership in all made me feel comfortable.

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congrats man...orderd now and delivery before xmas...thats doesnt sound right....I thought the production plant is closed now...I could be wrong, do some seraching in other forums here on Mni2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts