MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Lets start keepign tack locals!

I saw a peper white mini today (friday 7/30/2004) goign north on the 290 south of Worcester at 12:30pm

·
Mini2 (I wish I had 2)
102 Posts
Nice to have central MA sitings

Saw a Indi Blue/B(i think) coming on at exit 5 of 395N. Kids and i waved but the kids said he was busy on his cell phone. Not sure if he waved.

Nemi, My mum gets together with some English ladies once a month for a night out. I don't know if your wife would be interested or not? Just a thought.

Joanne :p

·
Wax on, Wax off
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EandJ said:
Nemi, My mum gets together with some English ladies once a month for a night out. I don't know if your wife would be interested or not? Just a thought.

Joanne :p
Sounds interesting, Is it an ex-pat ladies club or something? You can send us a PM ?

Thanks , Peter

·
Wax on, Wax off
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
kgouin
481 Posts
I see a silver MINI in Gardner quite often, it is usually parked next to the Masons building. A few weeks ago I seen an electric blue MCS on 122 heading from Petersham towards Barre.

·
Yo! Ol' Man!
1,966 Posts
Saw a Green/Black Cooper on Lincoln St. Was in the wife's Trooper so there was no waving :( :silver:

·
kgouin
481 Posts
Was that you m2smith today in Princeton? I drove by a silver MINI and there was a blonde woman in the passenger seat and both people in the car waved. It was around 11:30am near the blinking yellow light.

·
I love my mini
302 Posts
I was driving my mini around Shrewsbury this weekend (Sat/Sun). I was up for a visit at the bf's place--my mini's first time to MA. I don't remember seeing any other minis around. :(

·
kgouin
481 Posts
minni said:
Me and MINNEY hail from Spencer and I am seeing more and more Minis around lately. I'll start keeping my eyes out for you local folks! :) :red: :red: :red:
I grew up in Spencer! I am actually out there quite a bit lately because my boyfriend is building a garage for one of my friends. I will be out that way tomorrow. I will wave if I see you! I will be the one in the Chili Red MINI with the white roof and rims and the UJ light covers!

·
Registered
43 Posts
kgouin: I didn't see you -- and I would have noticed you because I have a CR with white top, too --but I saw a really cute EB in the Price Chopper parking lot. I noticed on another thread that you have a CVT also. How are you enjoying it? I like mine -- and glad I got it because I commute to Marlborough every day.

·
kgouin
481 Posts
I like the cvt a lot! I don't know how to drive a manual so that is why I didn't get that. Do you have white rims on yours? Have you checked out the thread about the MAMA ride on October 16th? You should go to it. Some of us might meet somewhere and drive up together. You could meet up with us!

·
Registered
43 Posts
kgouin,

No I have the crome rims, which are hard enough to keep clean of brake dust. I saw the thread and photos of the Worcester area meet over the summer. Looked like fun. Unfortunately, I can't go Oct. 16. I'm on vacation.

Where did you get your Mini? I went to New Country in Hartford.

·
kgouin
481 Posts
Minni, I bought my MINI at MINI of Peabody. They are really great there! I have my boyfriend on the lookout for your car in Spencer since he is there every day. He said the seen the EB one around. He only drives to my friends and that's it though. I am sure we will have another ride around here sometime. We had a mini meet at Hot Dog Annies not to long ago. There was only 4 of us there and then a black MINI pulled up and he didn't know we were going to be there.

Do you have the runflats on your MINI?

·
drive it like i stole it
837 Posts
I Spy

I see a silver mini on my way to work now and again, on lake ave. just about the same time every morning--- never get a wave though. : :confused:
I always see more minis when i'm not driving mine. :rolleyes:

·
Wax on, Wax off
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Picked up our new MSC tongiht (Black/Black) Wife was driving the mini, I was in the 350Z.

Saw a red Mini with a VERY LARGE CANOE on the roof , we seprated at exit 11 (i think) on the 90 going west. We flashed and waved ! The person in the red mini responded....

who was it in the red mini? :D

·
Sitting on a park bench..
1,183 Posts
Who was at Coney Island Today?

Sunday, 2nd Jan '05? Was out meandering around today and ended up in "Woostah", and swung by Coney Island Hot Dog. Pulled in behind 2 MINIs on the street, a CR and a DS (very dirty:eek::eek:). Was gonna come in but I looked at the watch and realized I had to get home before I got in trouble!

·
heh...lame
2,422 Posts
Hahah...my car is green not silver but it was damn dirty you're right!

That was Baker and me at Coney. Photo is of myself and my girlfriend. You should have come in - we also hit Hot Dog Annie's so my coney was dog #4 for the afternoon.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
About this Discussion
79 Replies
18 Participants
Aqualung
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing