MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now got the new versions of the icelink in stock with cradle for the Mini Ipod
Also just in are versions without cradles just the dock connector (for glove box (etc) fitting.
So;
Ice link with 3rd gen cradle, Mini ipod cradle or dock connector
available for wave, boost, HK, Sony, Alpine & Aux in type stereos.

Also if you have an ice link & change your ipod or stereo get in touch as we may be able to upgrade just part of your kit to save buying a complete new setup :)

https://www.newministuff.com/shop/?action=productshow&id=85

·
Hyper Blue Mini S Cab
48 Posts
Does the ice also power the ipod???? I would like to fit it in the glovebox so its out of sight how do you change the tracks on a standard mini cd/radio (04) with mf/wheel?

·
Registered
122 Posts
<sigh> this is just too good. Been reading up on it and it sounds superb. How much, mikeythemini? I assume it'll work with the older style Ipod (firewire connector, no cradle)

·
Hyper Blue Mini S Cab
48 Posts
mikeythemini said:
It charges the ipod, You control tracks from the track buttons on your stereo or on your mfsw
sounds good....... how much is it without the cradle....... I want to fit it into my glovebox?????

I have the cd mini radio boost with HK.

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All the options are in my online shop :)
Same price with or without cradle
We also do the firewire type for classic ipods :)
Icelink for HK Mini £129.99 inc vat

·
Nurburgring Survivor
100 Posts
iPodyourBMW

Group buy? , one more here - be interested in it installed too and in glove box (ham-fisted here, but I have an excuse). Been looking at iPodyourBMW earlier today and wondering if its the same kit? and if available in the UK

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
daniel.boizard said:
Mike the Mini,

Any news on the Ice Link for my Ipod Classic.

(Called you about it????° :red:
Hi - no sign off any e mails from you??
Try PM
We will have icelink for classic ipod wednesday

·
Registered
122 Posts
mikeythemini said:
We will have icelink for classic ipod wednesday
Hi Mikey. Are these kits cross-compatible, at all? If I replaced my "classic" (the old style) ipod with a Ipod Mini, in a year, this wouldn't mean a brand new Icelink would it?

Will

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
13 Participants
Di"MINI"shed
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing