MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having loads of problems with my IceLink. The music is playing through the stereo fine but I have lost all control over the songs and it won't power on or off automatically. It has been a right pain in the neck to the point where it is dangerous to change tracks. Has anyone else had this problem? It has happened before but somehow fixed itself - now it wont fix. Please help. :(

·
MINI2 Sex God & etc......
1,106 Posts
I have had this problem a week ago, I did a restart on my ipod to reset the settings and it was ok after that, to restart ya ipod you dont lose your songs it's just the settings.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive just tried that and even did a full reset of my ipod and nothing. :confused:

Any other suggestions?

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
Cables may be loose behind your HU pull it out and check if they have come loose, I made sure mine wouldent come out I put sticky tape on all the connectors to make sure they dont come loose not one problem yet ;) :D

·
MINI2 Sex God & etc......
1,106 Posts
thats funny I seem to remember putting it in the post, must of got lost, i told you to pay for it sending recorded delivery. lol

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to be a pain but I have tried reseting the iPod and have also taken the head unit out and checked and rechecked all connections and it STILL isnt working. Any other ideas? Its really starting to get to me. :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts