·
Registered
44 Posts
DOH !

No brainer !!!! :D :D :D

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
hmm let me see, overrated underpowered repmobile or a mini cooper s.....

·
Loves MINI2
855 Posts
The Audi looks like an everyday car, the MINI will be so unique. Before I fell in love with the MINI, I have to admit my favorite car was an Audi S4.

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
An_S_4_Me said:
Ah, but the S4 is a totally different animal, that would win hands down.
After carefully analyzing your member name, I think I have detected a hidden bias toward a particular Audi model
.... :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wouldn't mind having both.

I'm currently trying to sell me 2001 330Ci to possibly purchase a 2003 Audi 1.8T Q this coming fall. My plan would be to also purchase a CooperS as my fun car (2nd car). Maybe I'll just purchase the CooperS and pocket the rest of the money. :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
MINI Everytime!!!!!

:D

I like the S4 but i still feel that the MINI wins hands down....if i wanted an Audi it would have to be the TT but the price is a nightmare compared to the MINI

·
Registered
930 Posts
I would choose the Cooper S!!

I do like the Audi however. The S4 looks great, is a very well-finished all-around sports sedan, and goes fast....but it's not nearly as "cool" or unique as the MINI.

One vote for the MINI here!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
The question posed is, in itself, not really a question at all... However my ideal car to sit alongside the Cooper S, thinking practically here, may well be an Audi... The Allroad, in fact. This would be a business class upgrade to our current (& very good) Subaru Outback

The Scooby is a nice metallic red, BTW - Would look good on a MINI... Nicer than the root beer Velvet Red

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: which model?

loder said:
I do have an A4 now, and am just a little torn.
If we had the S3 in the states, I don't think I would even be thinking about the Mini.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts