MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed this today.

If you bring up www.miniusa.com check out the site for a while and then minimize the window and leave it for a while, when you click on it again (10 minutes or so later) you'll get this message:

Microsoft Internet Explorer
Sorry to interrupt, but haven't you been in front of this computer long enough? We here at MINI are worried you're not getting enough exposure to the sun and stars. Don't worry, we'll be here all week. So get going. Save your retinas for the road.
:D

·
Bad Dog, Moderator
798 Posts
online configurator

An email to MINIUSA led to this response on Feb 14:
I would start looking for this feature sometime in the first week of March or so. It may not be available that first week for sure, but if it's not, it shouldn't be too long afterwards. I hear it will be well worth the wait. :)
Although I already know exactly what I want, I am looking forward to playing with this feature.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
hope the delivery date of our cars will not resemble the delay of the configurator. It's been a long time already but soon enough it will be there for us to play with... :rolleyes: patience is virtue...

As for the message which pops up at miniusa.com, you do not have to minimize the window for it to appear. I was going through the website for quite a while one night and it popped up the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts