MINI Cooper Forum banner

If you won Jordan in the auction.....

9K views 52 replies 15 participants last post by  Rakey 
#1 ·
What would you do with him?:D

My idea is to have him as a beer fetcher for the evening, but I'd have him dress up as Wonderwoman or something funny like that:D

What about you?

#3 ·
i would have him as my bi@ch he could start by cleaning my car :D then get his ass back inside get the drinks then get on all fours and be a foot stool for me :p for the night until it was bed time then he could stand outside the room all night making sure i was safe and people kept the noise down when passing :D:D

#17 ·
well, i was going to bring the clamshell bikini for myself ... but i might see if they have one with longer straps for jords instead :cool:

there's a great costume place just around the corner from where i work ... i'd be happy to take orders if anyone wants me to pick something up for jordan to wear ...

#19 ·
if you're coming to oxford, let me know and i'll buy you a cookie :p ;) maybe even a glass of milk to go with it. :p

anyway, i like the suggestion you made in my rep of uses for you ... that might be worth seeing if you can pull it off :D :D :p ... currently, i think the bets are on you failing to do what you said you'd do .... :p :D :eek: :eek:

#42 ·
well, just to spark some interest ... i mentioned to J that I might just buy him and put him in the service of another lady on the forum ... and this is the response i got:

please dont ! buy me and make me spend an hour with a sexy lady lol !!
see ... good spelling!!

and he wasn't talking about me :( :mad:

but there's a lass out there that he *does* want to buy him .... :p .... it could be you !! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.