MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes it's poets day and I'm bored at work:D
Pi** Off Early Tomorrows Saturday :D :D :D

But I thought I'd try and start a new trend - Our MINIs at work so I took a snap of Indie sitting out side my office;)
God I am bored.

I know it's not a great shot but who cares:rolleyes:

To everyone in MINI land have a great weekend - wish I was in OZ for the GP and COOPER Racing ;)

See ya al' next week:)

·
Retired and relaxed
2104 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i
5,372 Posts
Phil,
Do you know how lucky you are to be able to take a pic. of your very own MINI? Must be maddening being bored and looking at that beauty just waiting to be driven.
That's why I'm self-employed....if the fish are biting, or I'm bored, or the car needs driving, I'm off, and I know I can always give it h*ll tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
capecod mini
thanks for that ..... in reply I'm also kinda self-employed, well a run my own Design business.....so if I need to see a client or a supplier;) off i go into the great blue yonder:D :D thats why if you take a closer look at the pic I posted, Indie is a tad mucky at the moment and will get lots of TLC at the weekend:D if I'm not working that is:confused:

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Its also St.David's Day :D :p :p ;)

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
At quarter to twelve on Friday morning I decided to take the afternoon off and, well, by three o'clock I'd agreed a good price at the dealership and sold my Mini!

:eek:

Pete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts