MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all!

I've had my mini cooper (in black-eyed purple) a week, and am really, really, really loving it!!!

Just wanted to drop you all a line to say hi! I think the site is great and I've had fun keeping up to date on the forum news so far!

Be really happy to hear from anyone in the Surrey area too....

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Hi and welcome to MINI2 - I love you brave souls that start off in OT&B

Have fun - it's a fun site. And if you want to meet folks then come along to the runs and socials, always a good laugh :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Max said:
Welcome on here... :D :D

Consider joining the South Coast New MINI Club? We have 90+ members from London to Oxford to Brighton to Poole to Yeovil ;) ;)

Max :D :red:
Sounds great, I'll take a look - thanks!

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
Welcome Purpsicle :)

Another SCNM member here from Sandhurst :cool: Welcome, enjoy and don't be afraid... we don't bite :)

·
can i go home yet
2,568 Posts
just realise he is got the priviledge thing from the start - oops should sort it out also (hate pay pal mind)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ButtonIt said:
Welcome Purpsicle :)

Another SCNM member here from Sandhurst :cool: Welcome, enjoy and don't be afraid... we don't bite :)
Not far from me in Camberley in then! Keep your eye open for the Black-Eyed Purple Cooper with the white stripes and roof!

Everyone has been really friendly too - always nice for a newbie!

·
Totalled
7,388 Posts
ButtonIt said:
I'll wave if I see ya :)

<---Electric Blue and White Cooper S
Or if that's not working, a Vauxhall Astra ;)

A warm welcome Purpsicle. :) Best way to get involved is to come along to some runs and meet us nice folk in real life. :cool:

I'm surprised Soggy has tried to persaude you to come along the the Charity Ball next Feb :rolleyes: ;)

·
Gutter Princess
3,464 Posts
Welcome! well done for joining mini2! come to the midlands meet on 12th December.... :) If I'm driving through Surrey I'll look out for you! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts