MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I'm getting my very first brand new car mid October. Mini Cooper in Black Eye Purple. I'm just too excited.

:confused: am i sad?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Mandalay said:
Hello all

I'm getting my very first brand new car mid October. Mini Cooper in Black Eye Purple. I'm just too excited.

:confused: am i sad?
Welcome to Mini2 Mandalay.

Well done on your recent purchase, takes me back to when I ordered mine and had to wait :rolleyes: .

October is going to feel like a veeerrry long way off believe me, but theres plenty to get your teeth into on here, and also browsing other websites like minispares.com is a great way of seeing how you can personalise your Mini even more and to show just whats on offer.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for welcome guys, it's good to know I can share my obsession with others. People I know think I'm slightly unbalanced :eek: But hey what do they know.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Welcome - everyone gets excited about getting there mini - ive got a MCS landing 13th August but wont be picking it up unti SEPT 1st (feel my pain god dam it) :D

·
Grinning
3,614 Posts
Welcome. I remember my 2 month wait I had for mine - it does go quicker than you'd think!

You'll have your MINI in no time! Just take a few trips to your dealer and perhaps have another couple of test-drives. Also, spend a lot of time on here! :p

·
SCNM misfit
3,304 Posts
hi - welcome to mini2, youv'e got it easy having found this place. I didn'f ind it till after getting my mini in January - waiting months alone is worse :D

·
Astro
295 Posts
Hey and welcome to Mini2, ive been waiting for my 05cooper for 5weeks now, and its gone fairly quick, so dont worry just enjoy the wait and look forward to getting the best thing on 4wheels

Welcome to the best social side of any car!

Alex

·
I will crush you
555 Posts
ESKIMO DANCE said:
Welcome - everyone gets excited about getting there mini - ive got a MCS landing 13th August but wont be picking it up unti SEPT 1st (feel my pain god dam it) :D
I'm in slightly better shape: Lands Aug 6, delivery around the 20th

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
Mandalay said:
People I know think I'm slightly unbalanced :eek: But hey what do they know.
And it won't end once the car is delivered either. I've had my cooper for over a year and whenever I talked about it, people look at me like I'm nuts.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome to the forums! My Solid Gold MINI is also my first brand new car. I still can't believe that the first new car my husband bought was for me and was my absolute DREAM CAR. I pinch myself everyday. I also dream about it a lot, so be prepared for that once you start driving around town!
I even dream about shopping for more!

My family makes fun of me because I am absolutely obsessed and in love with my MINI. I pamper "Buddha" as often as I can. Me and the kids have changed his name twice. LOL.

I have never had a car that made me feel so good about life. That's the gift of MINI ownership. Can;t wait til you get your Cooper!

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
I got to wait till march 05 for mine (on order now, so feel lucky lol).

Tho i have left them a message to give me a bell on monday to tell me why as another dealer is saying december!

·
Registered
44 Posts
MINI Great

After buying so many used cars, our SMG/B mini is our 1st brand new car as well.
the 3 months run up to collecting is really tough. :(
I had to keep it a secret from my partner as well as it was meant to be her b.day pressie. :D
Best thing to do is to keep your mind occupied on others things, like football, singing, bird watching and whatever you do, do not driver past the dealership!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't do football, birdwatching or singing but I don't have to go near the dealership as it's 40 miles away (chosen over the one 2 miles from me because of a bad rep). So I'll just have to lust over the ones I see on the road in the meantime. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
15 Participants
Mandalay
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing