MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone , well ive got one ! a 03 Brg Cooper .. i think i need my head tested ! why didnt i get one before ...i've been lucky over the last few years and have had some great cars including 2 Porsche's, 3 Mx5 ,205gti etc , nothing has brought a grin to my face so quickly ....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cooper

Will try and get some sorted . its BRG with white roof,stripes and mirrors , 17 inch wheels and ss plus with single cd with chili pack ,it might not be the best spec'd but its the colour I wanted. I had it dropped off yesterday and just had to take it for a blast late last night , it drives like a go cart and takes roundabouts as if on rails amazing. I havent had this much fun in years .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cooper

Yep the Mx5's are good the wife has one which she loves to bits , My last car was a 944 Cab fast when pushed but drove like a whale around town , the one beforet hat was a 90's 911 great to look at but ball breaking when it came to service etc , 1200 quid for a basic service 2500 for a clutch. i wanted one ever since i can remember but spent most of the time worring that it'll go wrong and cost shed's so took a Cooper out from a dealer in Portsmouth and that was it hooked . I was looking for a S but after seeing a few ragged ones i settled for the cooper and orderd it over the phone with BMW Mini in North Staffs .it comes with 12 month minii back up which is very good as all the indy's seem to offer is a 3 month valid only until you've left the show room warrentee.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone, I am also new on here. I am just waiting for delivery of my new cooper on the 1 September and I can't wait. I have wanted one for ages and decided that I would treat myself!! Getting a Pepper White (black roof) with the pepper pack. I am also getting some black side stripes and the works grill and I am saving up for a new set of alloys, when I find a pair that I like, and the aero side skirts. Can't help but feel that I will end up spending a fortune on it. Can't wait though :).

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Hi everyone , well ive got one ! a 03 Brg Cooper .. i think i need my head tested ! why didnt i get one before ...i've been lucky over the last few years and have had some great cars including 2 Porsche's, 3 Mx5 ,205gti etc , nothing has brought a grin to my face so quickly ....
hey mate, welcome to MINI2!

if your car is an 03 plate you should post in the R50,R53 area :wink:

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Hi everyone, I am also new on here. I am just waiting for delivery of my new cooper on the 1 September and I can't wait. I have wanted one for ages and decided that I would treat myself!! Getting a Pepper White (black roof) with the pepper pack. I am also getting some black side stripes and the works grill and I am saving up for a new set of alloys, when I find a pair that I like, and the aero side skirts. Can't help but feel that I will end up spending a fortune on it. Can't wait though :).
congrats...PW/B is the best color combo :p

you may find that getting just the aero side skirts isnt very fesable when they cost £600 and you can pick the full kit up for £800!

·
Registered
7 Posts
congrats...PW/B is the best color combo :p

you may find that getting just the aero side skirts isnt very fesable when they cost £600 and you can pick the full kit up for £800!
Yeah, I may have to think about that, but I am not a massive fan of the front and rear skirts. Plus I quite fancy fitting them myself. I have always had cars that I have had to "play" with a little and I am looking forward to doing a few little things myself on the mini. I am going to have a crack at installing the grill and the stripes myself anyway. I guess I will see how that goes first!!! I don't want wonky skirts to go with wonky stripes!!! :D

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
MINIs are fun to 'play' with. Fitted my aero kit myself, stripes and lots of other stuff too. the aero stuff, grill, skrts and bumpers are, tbf quite easy. stripes are fun tho :D lol have fun with your MINI!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts