MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul when you upload an image to a server is it possible for it to change the image to the correct dimension's? Just a pain changing all the images size to upload to the server.

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
devilsushi2000 said:
What would be even more useful is an automatic resize for attachments in posts... Probably not possible though
Yeh sorry thats what I meant, after going on a run its a pain to resize the images so it will accept it...

Thanks Paul :D

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
No, the modification I've made will resize the dimension, so if your file is 1000 pixels wide it will still work (the software will resize it magicall), but if your file is 700kb in size, it will reject it for being too large (in file size (in terms of disk space if occupies, not on screen dimentions)).

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
How was it for you?

easy! - luckily my camera saves pics at about 891kb so ne resizing needed anymore. Might even be able to upload straight from camera rather than saving on hard disk forst. That would mean double work though as i wouldnt know if the pics were any good till they were up.

Cotswolds will be a very good test for this - bound to be litterally hundreds of pics going up from that!

Good work Paul

Paul

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
10 Participants
monkeynuts
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing