MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Topless Buzzin'
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hope this makes your day!!! :D

I've spoken to my dealer this afternoon about a finance matter and he said whilst I was on the telephone he would look at his system to see what stage my car was at. I had previously been advised of a 13th August build date. To my surprise, my MCS Convertible is already in production with a chassis number and will be at my dealers by the 13th August!!! NICE ONE!!! So, anyone who has a build date of 13th August.... your convertible could be arriving sooner than you think! :) :) :)

·
Topless Buzzin'
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just adding another bit of typing as this message was dropping down the list out of peoples view...

·
Topless Buzzin'
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wondered if anybody with this build date has heard any news from their dealer to say it's arrived!! My MCSC went in to production just over a week early and my dealer told me that the system showed that they would expect to have delivery by 13th August and that I would be driving it by the 19th. It's now the 18th and I've not heard anything... Should I contact them or should I be more patient?? :confused:

·
Topless Buzzin'
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My MCSC has finally arrived at my dealers! According to my salesman, it caught a lot of attention as it rolled off the transporter. I'm going in to the showroom tomorrow to take in relevent paperwork to do the cherised number transfer. Don't know whether to sneak a look or not? (would rather have a gleaming surprise than all of that transportation wax etc.) I know that they have taken it indoors which I'm glad about, don't like to think of it sat in an outside compound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
BuzzBomb
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing