MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Thanks to Tigger, Eeyore etc (sorry I forget your username!) I contacted Roland at GT Tuning and I'm taking my car to his place to fit strut braces which will be featured in Modern Mini magazine (woohoo!). Apparently the magazine are considering featuring my car on the front cover(!) if it looks good (mods etc) so Roland asked if I have any mods (which I don't at the moment). It's just under a year old so it's in good nick.

Can anyone suggest external mods that would help my car make the front cover? I thought of chrome air vents and washer fluid dispenser covers, if anyone has other ideas, Roland may be able to pimp my car out to ensure front page coverage!! :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's pepper white, I've got the chrome interior/exterior, but it's really strange that the air vents are plastic, I think they should make them chrome if you get the chrome exterior pack! Also I've seen chrome side vents (where the small indicator lights are on the sides of the car) which I think should be included in the pack. Plastic just looks cheap (on the outside, I guess it's not really an issue on the inside) in my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts