MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1362 Posts

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Very sad to hear of this news :( :( Didn't know the Guy but had seen his posts and fun comments and his ability to lighten a moment with a great funny comment :)

My deepest symapthies to his family and all his friends who are touched by this loss.

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
:( I am shocked....

Just the other day I was reading the exiles thread where Ed was a regular. He had me in stitches with the running half van picture.

Was a true gentleman and he'll be in our prayers. Deepest Condolences to all the family

May you rest in peace friend, where ever you are .......

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
Meeting Ed was the highlight of MoT. I can't believe someone so young and vigorous is gone. Don't RIP Ed, keep things stirred up like you always have.

·
Silly Moo !
12,442 Posts
:( Oh dear, shocked too, i never meet him either, but read his posts.

What a sad loss to MINI2, to his family, and to his friends.

My thoughts are with you. RIP.

:(

·
Pirates in my ear
6,671 Posts
No no no no no no no! I don't believe it. This seems like a bad joke. We're all going to show up for the wake and it'll actually be that lobster dinner he's been wanting to have. Right? Oh God, I don't even know what to say. Mart, Dan, Luke, and Katie, I am SO sorry! If there is anything I can do, please let me know, I'm just a phone call away. My mind is reeling right now. Ed, I'm gonna miss you. You were a true friend, a gentleman, and the world needs more people like you, not less. I'm sure you've got everyone up there in stiches. I hope we will ride together again someday.

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this news. Ed was such a positive infleunce on this forum with his unique and funny humour - often popping into a thread and posting a funny picture before quickly popping out again. I with a lot of other forum members, am stunned by his sudden exit from this world. I exchanged pm's with him a few times and he was such a warm person with a heart of gold. My sincerest condolences on this tragic loss. :(

But I wish him well in his next MINI adventure somewhere in the sky. :)

·
Silly Moo !
12,442 Posts
NoNo said:
No no no no no no no! I don't believe it. This seems like a bad joke. We're all going to show up for the wake and it'll actually be that lobster dinner he's been wanting to have. Right? Oh God, I don't even know what to say. Mart, Dan, Luke, and Katie, I am SO sorry! If there is anything I can do, please let me know, I'm just a phone call away. My mind is reeling right now. Ed, I'm gonna miss you. You were a true friend, a gentleman, and the world needs more people like you, not less. I'm sure you've got everyone up there in stiches. I hope we will ride together again someday.
Awwww, that comment made me have a huge lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. :(

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
My sincere condolances to everyone here that loved Ed. Never spoke with him myself, but it seems like you all just lost such a good friend....

Dan, I too lost my father this year, unexpectedly and suddenly. You must take some comfort from knowing how many people seemed to love this guy you called Dad.

Motor On MaxaMini.

Still no 'smiley' with tears in its eyes. :(

Tony

·
MINI2 Regular
442 Posts
I still can't believe this. Having just heard from him the other day. He will be truly missed. This world needs more people like Ed. He was a person who made everyone feel good with his smile and quick wit. Quack Quack we will miss him.

41 - 60 of 1362 Posts
About this Discussion
1.4K Replies
173 Participants
GBMINI
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing