MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1362 Posts

·
lost in the ozone again
3,112 Posts
* stunned silence* .............................this really sucks.As I was leaving the Town and country I pulled up behind the familiar antenna with the hot dog on it, and caravan'd to North conway. Little did I realize this would be the last time I would see this fine Gentleman .To the family , my sincerest condolences, to the community, a tragic loss. Any thoughts of a headlights- on run ? any news about arrangements?Speechless. :( Jock

·
Registered
922 Posts
mad brummie said:
i brought this in New York while i was there back in March, I was due to meet Ed but he had a tyre go on the MINI on the way to see me. I always assumed we would just meet again some other time. :(
Ed emailed me just yesterday regarding this quote from the eulogy I wrote for yet another friend I lost in May:

"Take the time to go see a friend, even if it's out of your way. You may not otherwise have the opportunity to pass that way again."

·
Registered
449 Posts
Wow...

I was fortunate enough to meet Ed briefly at MOT this year, and though I didn't know him well I have come to learn of his value to and love amongst the New England MINI community.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

We're going to miss you...

·
Bringing Love to MINI2
19,214 Posts
OMG This just can't be true. I am devastated. He meant so much to me and all of us. I loved him. Please tell me this is not true. :( :( :(

61 - 80 of 1362 Posts
About this Discussion
1.4K Replies
173 Participants
GBMINI
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing