MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 457 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here if you have an Indi Blue S on order. Please list the options as well as when you are expecting your car. Let us know if you already have your car and give us your delivery date so we can see who got their's first.

If you do have your Indi Blue MCS, you owe us some pictures too :) This will tide the rest of us over and prove to all those Dark Silver fans that their car is too dark :D

Indi Blue/W with Lapis Blue Leather
See my site for my specs

· Registered
862 Posts
I'll play...

I've got one comming, put my nane on the dealers list September 2001, deposit down June 2002, rolled off the line September 19th 2002, on the GALAXY LEADER, due in California, 10/21/02, dont know how bad the dalay will be dur to shipyard lockout. (should be MOTORING mid November*knock wood 3 times*. IB/W MCS with sport pak 17" WHITE wheels, all black leather(heated w/ cold pak) MFSW, computer, zenons, NO sunroof (like em but the white roof and all...) , and no stripes(although the pics of these look GOOD with stripes.....oh the WAITING, the WAITING...

· Registered
82 Posts
Delivered on 10 Oct....Here it is after a busy day of installing the Driving lights and white tails.......

· Registered
112 Posts
Got my MCS on order.

Ordered at the dealer on 09/28/2002, changed a few things on 10/05/2002
Got my production number on 10/10/2002
miniusa.com site says the estimated production date is 11/01/2002

Indi Blue/White top (no stripes)
#1 Premium Package (Sun Roof, Auto A/C, OBC, MFSW)
#2 Sport Package (17" w/ All Season Perelli's, DSC, fog lamps, Xenon's)
Lapis Blue Leather interior
6 CD changer in boot/trunk
Keyless entry alarm
Driving Lamps

I hope to get it in early December. I've ony been waiting a few weeks so far, but I'm dying to get it!!!

I chickened out on the stripes, especially after I found a site that sells "static cling" temporary stripes, so I can put them on or take them off when I feel like it.

· Registered
81 Posts
Ours arrived a couple of weeks ago, its:

Indi blue, with black roof, black bonnet stripes and silver 17" alloys, other than ours i've not seen that combination yet on a S.

Chilli pack, DSC, full leather, climate control.

we love it to bits

I notice that on nelsdvn's S the front number plate projects into the bottom section of the grille, our is mounted below the grille and blocks some of the vent.

I'm in 2 minds about the driving lights for our car, not sure if just the bonnet stripes (which are very subtle black on blue) are enough..we'll see

· Registered
82 Posts
pjmedlam said:
I notice that on nelsdvn's S the front number plate projects into the bottom section of the grille, our is mounted below the grille and blocks some of the vent.
Mine front plate is just for show. I ordered a EU/UK plate to match my personalized rear plate. I chose the mounting alignment and figured that this looked best, not sure if it lines up with the normal European setup.

· Registered
224 Posts
The Brotherhood of the Indi Blue S!

OK

I have got a Indi Blue white roof and 17 S-lite Whit wheels and rally stripes. Premium Package, Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Lapis Blue Leather and various parts of the Aero Kit.

· Registered
30 Posts
pjmedlam said:
Ours arrived a couple of weeks ago, its:

Indi blue, with black roof, black bonnet stripes and silver 17" alloys, other than ours i've not seen that combination yet on a S.

I'm on a wait list for my IB S and I was thinking of going with the white bonnet stripes. I'm curious what the black roof and stripes look like. Do you happen to have a picture?

Thanks.
Kathy

· Registered
162 Posts
Days away

My new Indy Blue S is just a few days away, it is at the VPC now. I have ordered it LOADED, Prem, cold, sport packages, Nav, etc.

· Registered
252 Posts
Mine should be with me in December:

2003 Model
IB/W
Chilli Pack
Sunroof
Climate Control
Trip computer
etc.
Everything except the satnav, heated seats and visibility pack...

Going for another test drive later today!:D

· Registered
165 Posts
My Sig says it all...

But my car is sitting on the docks in Bayonne..BOO HOO!!

Hope to have it in my hands next week.....

· Registered
527 Posts
jspranza said:
Post here if you have an Indi Blue S on order.

:cool: One of the first here in the UK September 1st delivery MCS Indi/Black/S/roof/5 Spokes/Air/CD/TLC

1500 Miles of pure pleasure and only a little aggro so far
:D :D :p :D :p

· Registered
26 Posts
IB/IB MCS with Premim/Sport/Cold/lapis blue leather.

Expecting it in mid-November, status in the owners lounge is "awaiting transport."

Had been going back and forth between BRG and IB, then chili red entered the picture. The dealer said he just delivered an IB/IB cooper and it looked great, so I went with it.

· Registered
51 Posts
Mine is due for week 42 production.
Indi Blue
White Roof and Mirrors $0
package Combo #1: Premium Package
Automatic AC Dual-Pane Panorama Sunroof Leather w/Cruise and Multifunction On-Board Computer
Combo #2: Sport Package
Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) 17" S-Lite with all-season run-flats Front Fog Lamps Xenon Headlights w/Power Wash
performance Silver Wheels STD
cockpit Dark Gray Space Cloth Upholstery w/Magnesium Interior Door Casing
6 Speakers with AM/FM &Cassette
6 CD CD Changer
Carpet floor pads
In the Dash Radar Detector

· [hot rod harlot]
137 Posts
mine's due in january

indi/indi roof (black? no. yes! no..)
17s
fogs
hk
sunroof
mfsw
spacecloth

undecided about dash/trim -

anthracite is cool but offers little contrast.

silver looks cool & retro but apparently scratches easily.

anyone know if the silver paint's been improved?

hating the wait...

· Registered
231 Posts
Yep

OnlyS4me said:
Have you seen the 'other' pics in the delivery thread of IB S's in the States :rolleyes: ?

So that means that the next meeting is AFTER that week Ger ;)
Two big Yeps M. :D :D
Must say that we both (S&Me) have the shivers every hour and it's keeping us out of sleep....but then again, we have something to talk about in the middle of the night when everybody else in MBr is on one ear :p

When we know more, we sure will invite every S-owner (and special members...:cool: ) in the Netherlnds for the next "Netherlands-MINI2-S-Meeting".

Ger

· Registered
36 Posts
IB S order

Indi Blue/Indi Blue
Blue/Black leather
All 3 Combo Packs
HK Stereo Upgrade

Now I wait, and wait and wait..........

But is it going to be sweeeeet when it arrives!!!

1 - 20 of 457 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.