MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered an Indi blue cooper with sunroof and chilli pack, and am currently counting down the minutes.

Can anyone please post some pics of an indi blue cooper, preferably with sunroof?

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
IndiBlueSunroof said:
I have ordered an Indi blue cooper with sunroof and chilli pack, and am currently counting down the minutes.

Can anyone please post some pics of an indi blue cooper, preferably with sunroof?

Cheers!
I'm getting Indi Blue too (I think! ...Big decision or what?):)

For pics, check out the personal gallery section - Many members say what colour the car pics are in the index listing

I found some nice Indi Blue pics in one of Smiffy's galleries

Out of interest, as you are sunroofed up, what colour roof did you pick?

·
Man Of All Mods
490 Posts
Hi, I have an Indi Blue Cooper with tinted windows. I dont have the sunroof but that dont matter really.

Pictures of my car from the fron rear and sides in my Personal Gallery. :D

Feel free to have a look. :p

Magik

·
Registered
641 Posts
I've got an Indi Blu Cooper with a sunroof and Chilli pack, only got it on 31st of Jan so it's only a couple of weeks old with about 250 miles on the clock.

There is a couple of pictures in my MINI2 personal Gallery, just click on the camera logo a the left hand side of this message, the sun roof is just about visible on the front view.

Not sure what colour roof you've got on order, whie black or Indi, mine's white and I've got the cooper bonnet stripes as well. I've been looking around ut I've never actually seen anotrher indi blu with white roof, sun roof, and cooper stripes yet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Cook1e,

My MC is also Indi Blue with white roof, sun rood and bonnet stripes. You can check out my dirty car in the gallery. I've yet to see another one in my area..I do see a lot of them without the stripes though (which I don't mind).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts