MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 487 Posts

· * shooting pictures *
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The INMM 2005 will go through on june 25 and 26 of 2005 !!!

There is a possibility to stay from friday the 24th till monday the 27th with NO extra cost

Organisation is in hand of Belgium and Holland. (a.o. Morty, Quicksilver)

LOT'S OF MINI FUN

Party location is on the same ground as the lodging so driving is NOT necessary.
Join us... you won't regret it !!!

REGISTRATION FOR THE WEEKEND HAS BEEN CLOSED !!

-----------------------------------------------

More info can be found on our website : www.inmm05.org

Sponsors, advertisers and stands are more then welcome :)
Please mail [email protected] if you are interested

If you want to come by plane ... no problem let us know and we'll pick you up

UPDATE FOR UK PEOPLE :
Don't forget to get a NEW Form E111 (medical cover) as currently held E111s will be out of date and invalid.

* EXTRA UPDATE - POSSIBILITY TO ATTEND THE INMM ONLY ON SUNDAY *
Look at page 27 for more info :)

MORTY
Chairman of the INMM 2005

· In exile, down SOUTH!
12,527 Posts
Count me in please :D

DK ;) :apple:

P.S. Please remember my request for the option to stay in hotel :)
P.P.S. Alternatively, could you quote me for a Deluxe Villa for 2 people maximum, please? Just been to check the facilities, and I believe they have those :D :D :D

· In exile, down SOUTH!
12,527 Posts
scooperman_uk said:
DK. i think this sounds very interesting, especialy given the location and the factilities. I would like to offer up my enthusiasm to Co-ordinate the UK attendees to our destination. DK you going to help me??? ;)
What with? The usual kick up the backside and whipping? Deal! :D

Mr DK says he would come and join us if we could get a 2-people Deluxe Villa to ourselves :D

Are we allowed to have BBQs please???!!!

Can load the car up with a cool box of goodies beforehand :D

· In exile, down SOUTH!
12,527 Posts
Morty said:
But if you would like to threat the commitee to a bbq on friday or sunday NO PROBLEM :D :D
How about this:

I can make marinades at home and bring them over, just need to get the meat from a supermarket somewhere, add some puddings and salad stuff, sorted :D

I shan't be able to bring choc mousse or cheesecake over though - choc mousse has raw eggs, don't want to risk it :(

Just an idea :)

· In exile, down SOUTH!
12,527 Posts
Found an Auchan and Carrefour in Dunkerque en-route to Lommel :D

Good place to stock up before crossing the border :D

(Sorry - I'd rather shop for food in France than Belgium :p)

Mr DK would like self-catering, hence we need food and a kitchen :)

· International Merrymaker
428 Posts
I want to get in on this thread now!!!

I am HOPING to be there, but:

1. My wife is pregnant right now, and we are planning to go to the US about the same time of year to show the little one off. I am not at all worried about bringing the baby on a road trip in Venti Due though. I already did some more modifications, so I am eagar to show them off!

2. I am supposed to be getting promoted :besmart: on July 1, 2005, so it would be good for me to be here when that happens. This is only a conflict because of when we are going back to the US. We have to plan around when my mother-in-law is available because she is a teacher and only available a few days a year.

Let me be clear: I WANT TO BE THERE, and I will be coordinating with people here for the trip. I will try and get some names together soon.

· International Merrymaker
428 Posts
Thanks!

Like I said, I am going to do what I can to be there. Sounds like a great time. Next AMOK meeting, I will make the announcement. I can think of at least two more people that should be there next year. :)

1 - 20 of 487 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.